Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're a nail polish addict when...

+21
Shezza
Muffy
Sam
TattyScone
geekybat
Sarah
JackieP
fellrunner
mayMeow
martinsgirl
HanSpan
annita008
Laura
polishedpurple
Sally Magpie
kelpyg
LoolaBeanbag
SueD
shoppingaddict
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... Empty You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  Geordie Nails Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 am

...you correctly identify Barry M's Rose Quartz on a coworker's nails when challenged.

...and when you get slightly peeved when a non-addict disses your choice of remover (Boots' £1 wonder).

Laughing 

Any more?
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  stationaryace Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 am

...when you expect everyone to notice every time to change your polish and get irrationally peeved off when they don't.
stationaryace
stationaryace

Back to top Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 am

stationaryace wrote:...when you expect everyone to notice every time to change your polish and get irrationally peeved off when they don't.
Lol me too!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 am

...whenever you come home there is a faint aroma of polish remover in the air Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 am

.........You go shopping for school uniform and come back with 15 polishes.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpyg Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 am

........you plan your holidays around places to buy polish
kelpyg
kelpyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:11 am

you throw a pair of shoes away when abroad so you can bring back more polish...

you post polish back to yourself when on holiday, save going over weight on the luggage...
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 am

Sally Magpie wrote:you throw a pair of shoes away when abroad so you can bring back more polish...

you post polish back to yourself when on holiday, save going over weight on the luggage...
That is beyond genius! Can get away with that too if sending a couple of polishes back each day over a weeks holiday or something like that (I'm thinking of avoiding customs Palaver when you get back etc) I'm sure that sets no alarm bells off to people who don't love polish...scratch 
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 am

Sal that's fantastic!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

When you buy a colour that looks just like one you've already got, but "it might be slightly different..."
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

when u cant decide which polish to wear cause u have too many
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:21 pm

stationaryace wrote:...when you expect everyone to notice every time to change your polish and get irrationally peeved off when they don't.
And torment your coworkers insisting they look at your colour changing polish, even the boys.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  martinsgirl Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 am

When you have to buy storage specifically for your collection Smile
And when your boss comes up to you at work just to tell you that a magazine has free nail polish and tells you which shops have the good colours haha
martinsgirl
martinsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

When you know which of the chanel shades are being discontinued before the shop girl pale 
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  fellrunner Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 am

lol, this is me!
fellrunner
fellrunner

http://uknailrunner.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am

When you buy colours 'to complete the set'

When you use facebook to talk to people you don't know, more than people you do.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:44 am

When you're going for your contraceptive injection tomorrow and you need a good manicure because they noticed last time!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

When you don't get the polish you want you go into a right strop.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 pm

When you realise you need to start a spreadsheet so that you don't forget what you've already bought and buy doubles...
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 pm

JackieP wrote:When you realise you need to start a spreadsheet so that you don't forget what you've already bought and buy doubles...
I've just 'done a double' Jackie Laughing 

You know you're an addict when you get the comedown after a large hit/delivery Laughing 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am

Oops. I plan on starting said spreadsheet today Loola, I'd kick myself if I buy two of the same unintentionally, lol.
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am

Good luck with the spreadsheet Jackie Smile I know it's a good idea but still haven't started one, It just seems such a monumentous task.....I guess I'll keep flying by the seat of my pants and making the odd balls up!
Fortunately todays double was only an essence, I've not doubled on any pricey ones yet thankfully.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

..when the guy in the post office/ newsagents offers to keep any free polishes from magazines that don't sell for you, as you keep posting hazardous parcels to other people Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 am

Now I need a guy in the newsagents like that!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:50 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Now I need a guy in the newsagents like that!!
If I get anything I will share Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  He said they only get destroyed otherwise so I can have them Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next