Latest purchases

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  HanSpan on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:38 pm

SueD wrote:*blows raspberry at Loola * I'm going to have a find a way to get to a TKMaxx again....Sad 
I'd have bought the other for you if it weren't all full of spilled polish. sorry!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  SueD on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Don't worry Han..I keep telling myself it's only polish...it's not like I don't have any...and I really don't need it...affraid 
Going somewhere where there is a TKMaxx on Sunday but I'm not sure that I can escape from the DH long enough to have a sneaky look...
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  JackieP on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 am

Last week I bought three A England polishes - Briarwood, Fated Prince and Beauty Never Fails. I'm in love with all of them. Now I have to go rob a bank so I can buy more!
avatar
JackieP

Posts : 227
Thanks : 13
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 43
Location : Hull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  fellrunner on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:05 am

fellrunner wrote:Wow - I'm going to Poundland tomorrow, lol! I love the SH Insta-dri range; quite a few of them are great for stamping!
No luck in my Poundland Sad 

However............ Picture Polish Lagoon and Freya's Cats arrived from Sally this morning and they look awesome!
avatar
fellrunner

Posts : 149
Thanks : 12
Join date : 2013-04-11
Location : UK

View user profile http://uknailrunner.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  JackieP on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 am

Well my lovely hubby has just returned from Poundland with what seems like almost a carrier bag full of varnishes. Very Happy 

Seems a decent haul too, quite a few Sally Hansen, some Collection 2000 hot looks triple packs and a couple of W7 crackles (one silver one purple).

Should keep me busy for a while!
avatar
JackieP

Posts : 227
Thanks : 13
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 43
Location : Hull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  Charlilouise on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:46 am

Found my local Sally's today, it's not too bad.
Brought China Glaze Fairy Dust, which I've wanted for ages, Gelous top coat and a Roo polish roll.

It's cost me more though....they had the babyliss pro perfect curl in for £165, but I've found it in Argos named as babyliss secret curl for £120.....guess what's going on my Argos card tomorrow.
It looks so easy to use and I'm hopeless at curling my hair with a curling wand.....finger crossed it works!!!
avatar
Charlilouise

Posts : 108
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Stoke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  shoppingaddict on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:17 am

Charlilouise wrote:Found my local Sally's today, it's not too bad.
Brought China Glaze Fairy Dust, which I've wanted for ages, Gelous top coat and a Roo polish roll.

It's cost me more though....they had the babyliss pro perfect curl in for £165, but I've found it in Argos named as babyliss secret curl for £120.....guess what's going on my Argos card tomorrow.
It looks so easy to use and I'm hopeless at curling my hair with a curling wand.....finger crossed it works!!!
Oh let me know how you get on, I've been thinking about getting that.
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sinful Stripers were from Poundland, the Asda Denim effect is a black one. They had a big display with the blue and black denims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Claires Holos - not only a quid each but also 3 for two. This little lot came to £6 cheers 
I also picked up half price sensational gel stuff in Asda. So pleased I went to get eh school uniform today Laughing 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  SueD on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 am

It's worth seeing if there any reviews on Amazon,we looked at loads when my eldest daughter wanted a curling wand,even though we didn't buy it from there Smile
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  SueD on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 am

Black denim??Oooh! I need to go into Poundland tomorrow too by the look of it....
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  Charlilouise on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
Charlilouise wrote:Found my local Sally's today, it's not too bad.
Brought China Glaze Fairy Dust, which I've wanted for ages, Gelous top coat and a Roo polish roll.

It's cost me more though....they had the babyliss pro perfect curl in for £165, but I've found it in Argos named as babyliss secret curl for £120.....guess what's going on my Argos card tomorrow.
It looks so easy to use and I'm hopeless at curling my hair with a curling wand.....finger crossed it works!!!
Oh let me know how you get on, I've been thinking about getting that.
I will report back tomorrow....possibly with pictures!
avatar
Charlilouise

Posts : 108
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Stoke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  Muffy on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sinful Stripers were from Poundland, the Asda Denim effect is a black one.  They had a big display with the blue and black denims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Claires Holos - not only a quid each but also 3 for two.  This little lot came to £6 cheers 
I also picked up half price sensational gel stuff in Asda.  So pleased I went to get eh school uniform today Laughing 
I'm wearing the bottom Claire's one today. It's similar to (but I don't think the same as) Accessorize Aztec.

Muffy

Posts : 322
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 29
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
Charlilouise wrote:Found my local Sally's today, it's not too bad.
Brought China Glaze Fairy Dust, which I've wanted for ages, Gelous top coat and a Roo polish roll.

It's cost me more though....they had the babyliss pro perfect curl in for £165, but I've found it in Argos named as babyliss secret curl for £120.....guess what's going on my Argos card tomorrow.
It looks so easy to use and I'm hopeless at curling my hair with a curling wand.....finger crossed it works!!!
Oh let me know how you get on, I've been thinking about getting that.
Woah! I just watched the youTube vid - no way was I expecting the rolly thing to suck the hair in like a kid eating spaghetti Laughing 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  mayMeow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 am

Haulin'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  annita008 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 am

mayMeow wrote:Haulin'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thats a nice haul... ive been wanting to buy some deborah lippman, but the only place i know they sell them is ebay, and are kinda expensive...im an addict but i just cant justify pay that much for only 1 polish xD
avatar
annita008

Posts : 329
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2013-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Chile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  mayMeow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 am

annita008 wrote:
thats a nice haul... ive been wanting to buy some deborah lippman, but the only place i know they sell them is ebay, and are kinda expensive...im an addict but i just cant justify pay that much for only 1 polish xD
Dude- I got those at tkmaxx on the three-fa £15, I couldn't believe my luck!!

I am such a bargin/ coupon whore :DI got the Chanel with my boots points (been saving for ages!) and the Barry M's at River Island with a birthday gift card that was specifically bought for me so I couldn't buy polish- didn't know they did polish did you mum? ho ho ho!

Everything else was 2 for a pound Sally Hansens at poundland! Although I may have swapped a couple round in the packages pale I'm such a good girl- I've never done anything like that before!!
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  SueD on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:46 am

Very nice haul Smile
I must live near the crappest Poundland ever...not a Sally Hansen in sight or any OPI's (not that I was going to buy them!)...
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  martinsgirl on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 am

I tried Poundland yesterday but they only had 1 Sally Hansen and no OPIs at all.
Really want to go back to TK Maxx to see if I can get any more Lippmanns but we are buying a house at the moment so trying to be good money wise!
avatar
martinsgirl

Posts : 131
Thanks : 20
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  mayMeow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 am

martinsgirl wrote:I tried Poundland yesterday but they only had 1 Sally Hansen and no OPIs at all.
Really want to go back to TK Maxx to see if I can get any more Lippmanns but we are buying a house at the moment so trying to be good money wise!
I know what you mean Martin's girl. I'm supposed to be saving for a holiday to Japan next year, but I say 'well £1 for 2 polishes won't hurt!' when I come out of the shop with loads No 
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  ninjablossom on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm

came home to : a england Avalon, Pretty Serious Martian Sea, PP Whimsy and Freya's Cats and 2 stamping polishes. Happy Days.

And I didn't chip any nails last week - let the painting commence Smile
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Happy Loola today!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The gelishes in the box:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The idea is that I try the essence gel stuff (I'm itching, will probably be tonight) and then if I get on with it I can get some more next week when I'm away.
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  mmmmchocolate on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 am

Poundland mostly full of crappy old separated vomit coloured SHs. Did get a couple of revlons though. Plus a-england avalon which I love Smile (obviously not from the pound shop!)
avatar
mmmmchocolate

Posts : 273
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  Sam on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:44 am

You setting up your own salon Loola? Flipping heck lol. What are those paper print manicure things?
avatar
Sam

Posts : 878
Thanks : 50
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  HanSpan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 am

Are the paper things 4 different sets of patterns?
Looks like fun! Where did you get them from?

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  HanSpan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 am

SueD wrote:Don't worry Han..I keep telling myself it's only polish...it's not like I don't have any...and I really don't need it...affraid 
Going somewhere where there is a TKMaxx on Sunday but I'm not sure that I can escape from the DH long enough to have a sneaky look...
So today I've been back to the same TKMaxx and they had the same packet of 3 polishes! I looked a bit more closely and the mess seems to be on the outside so the polishes look fine. There's two red ones (I don't think they are the same as the two in my pack - sorry I didn't check that closely) plus the Christmas Tree one, for £14.95.
I'm going past again tomorrow so if you want them I'm happy to get them and post them on for whatever it costs (I'll have to work out how as I've not ever posted polish!)

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest purchases

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum