Loola style clear out!

Go down

Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 am

Roll up ladies- I'm going to bang these on ebay this weekend if you guys don't want dibs Smile Most brand new- ask if wondering! £2.60 postage for 4 polishes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Wesker on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:22 am

Can i have the 3 nail foils please Very Happy  and what is the silvery white china glaze on the right?
avatar
Wesker

Posts : 835
Thanks : 75
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 52
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:37 am

What colour is the Jill Stuart please Maymeow? (hoping for greeny, bluey, purpley.....!)
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:What colour is the Jill Stuart please Maymeow? (hoping for greeny, bluey, purpley.....!)
That one is a cream jelly called condensed milk :3 it's vanilla scented from a special collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're after the spring collection (that had the blue and green)- I think they're all still available on beauties hk :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:24 am

Wesker wrote:Can i have the 3 nail foils please Very Happy  and what is the silvery white china glaze on the right?
You got it wesker- sorry I missed this post earlier Very Happy Is £3 each for the nail foils ok? The white China Glaze is snow globe- it's an iridescent glitter. I have so many of those I can't justify keeping them all!
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Babafette on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 am

What are the Nubars and the Color Club please mayMeow? Question 
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 am

Babafette wrote:What are the Nubars and the Color Club please mayMeow? Question 
The nubars are 'gem' from the prism collection (used once) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and knight's armor and silver sword from the fortress collection (both brand new) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The color club is portfolio (brand new) from the in true fashion collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Babafette on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:39 am

Thanks mayMeow. How much is the Color Club please?
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 am

Babafette wrote:Thanks mayMeow. How much is the Color Club please?
Is £4 ok? Tis brand new :3
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 am

mayMeow wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:What colour is the Jill Stuart please Maymeow? (hoping for greeny, bluey, purpley.....!)
That one is a cream jelly called condensed milk :3 it's vanilla scented from a special collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're after the spring collection (that had the blue and green)- I think they're all still available on beauties hk :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Awwww, bum! Thanks for the link though, I'm tempted by the pale blue.....Very Happy 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Awwww, bum! Thanks for the link though, I'm tempted by the pale blue.....Very Happy 
No probs- I've ordered from them loads- free shipping over $50 is a bonus too! I'd recommend 'ball room' from the permanent collection as well- lovely glittery red!
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Wesker on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:25 am

Did Baba have any of the Nubars?
Quite like the look of Knights armour Smile
avatar
Wesker

Posts : 835
Thanks : 75
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 52
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:25 am

Wesker wrote:Did Baba have any of the Nubars?
Quite like the look of Knights armour Smile
Nubars silver sword and gem have gone- but knight's armour is still available Smile
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Wesker on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:33 am

mayMeow wrote:
Wesker wrote:Did Baba have any of the Nubars?
Quite like the look of Knights armour Smile
Nubars silver sword and gem have gone- but knight's armour is still available Smile
Oh goody Very Happy  can i have that and the 3 nails foils please Smile 

Is £15 inc p&p ok for the lot?
avatar
Wesker

Posts : 835
Thanks : 75
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 52
Location : Kent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  mayMeow on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:35 am

Wesker wrote:
Oh goody Very Happy  can i have that and the 3 nails foils please Smile 

Is £15 inc p&p ok for the lot?
Sure! I'll PM you :3
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loola style clear out!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum