Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI. Not impressed - they are basically the same!

+2
SueD
HanSpan
6 posters

Go down

Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI.  Not impressed - they are basically the same! Empty Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI. Not impressed - they are basically the same!

Post  HanSpan Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:41 am

Bought them both at the Olympia show and I thought maybe I'd been so squiffy when I swatched that I'd actually put one on both sticks and mislabelled, but no - they just looks the same.
Seriously unimpressed as they are both new out. Grrrrrrr.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI.  Not impressed - they are basically the same! Empty Re: Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI. Not impressed - they are basically the same!

Post  SueD Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:43 am

I thought they looked a bit similar in your photo Sad But at least you were hip enough to buy the 'in' colour Smile...even if it was twice Wink
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI.  Not impressed - they are basically the same! Empty Re: Essie for the Twill of it, Peace Love & OPI. Not impressed - they are basically the same!

Post  HanSpan Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:02 am

SueD wrote:I thought they looked a bit similar in your photo :(But at least you were hip enough to buy the 'in' colour Smile...even if it was twice Wink
phhththththt Very Happy 

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:15 am

Oh bummer. Did you have to pay full price for both of them? Question 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:23 am

Babafette wrote:Oh bummer. Did you have to pay full price for both of them? Question 
No - I'd not have bought them full price! the OPI was £6, the Essie about £5 (vat was separate and I've not split it between the polish & base coats I bought)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:37 am

Did you buy any at the OPI outlet Han? the full sizes were £3.50 and the minis were a quid Very Happy (this was, however, where I tripped over in my haste to get to the goodies Laughing )
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Did you buy any at the OPI outlet Han? the full sizes were £3.50 and the minis were a quid Very Happy
£3.50 and a quid for OPI?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why do you torture me so?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Did you buy any at the OPI outlet Han? the full sizes were £3.50 and the minis were a quid Very Happy (this was, however, where I tripped over in my haste to get to the goodies Laughing )
I thought this was the OPI outlet - confused now! I bought 3 full size and they were £6 each.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladybug86 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Opi outlet ????? Where might this be??Shocked 
Ladybug86
Ladybug86

Back to top Go down

Post  TattyScone Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:02 am

Thanks Han, I've already got the OPI one but was going to get the Essie too. Won't bother now.
TattyScone
TattyScone

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Definitely don't bother.

Can anyone tell which is which?  Or even which fingers have different polishes on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:50 am

That is some dupe! I do like them in the bottles but I know I won't like them actually on my nails! Sad 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 am

HanSpan wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:Did you buy any at the OPI outlet Han? the full sizes were £3.50 and the minis were a quid Very Happy (this was, however, where I tripped over in my haste to get to the goodies Laughing )
I thought this was the OPI outlet - confused now!  I bought 3 full size and they were £6 each.
There was a small stand closeish to the main OPI stand with the standard OPI logo but 'outlet' in red underneath. A small selection but small prices too!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 am

I certainly can't spot the difference between the two Han. scratch 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down