Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the most unique polishes in your collection?

+6
ninjablossom
Geordie Nails
HanSpan
SueD
shoppingaddict
annita008
10 posters

Go down

What are the most unique polishes in your collection? Empty What are the most unique polishes in your collection?

Post  annita008 Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am

i saw this question on another forum and got me thinking about it...but i cant think of any O.o...can u? Very Happy
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

What are the most unique polishes in your collection? Empty Re: What are the most unique polishes in your collection?

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 pm

No actually I'm not sure if I can either!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What are the most unique polishes in your collection? Empty Re: What are the most unique polishes in your collection?

Post  SueD Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Mine would be Smitten I Want It Now (the sparkly one in my Green mani last week ) I have nothing else like it,regarding the mix of glitter colours and depth of sparkle Smile I bloody love it Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Probably the Goth it up top coat. Not that I think its all that nice, its just unique!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 pm

It'll probably be "Cloudy Skies" by The Polish Bar as I only have 3 indies in my collection bar the minis I just received from Femme Fatale. It's a gorgeous polish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 am

don't really have any. Some were probably unique when I bought them but are done everywhere now.

I just had a gander and some of the glitters i've been lemming I realise I have similar already Sad
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 am

Ninja Nebula Very Happy Strong purple/green colour shift and blinding holo sparkles.

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:39 am

Probably something like OPI Black Spotted.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I have found my unique polish Very Happy ! Absinthe by Ethereal Laquer Very Happy Milky white with a green tinge in the bottle,layered over black it makes a stunning dark glowing emerald ,and then if you turn and change direction it goes teal (and I mean literally turn round, not just wave your hands around!) It's a keeper!
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Shezza Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 am

I think mine would be Different Dimensions Drops of Jupiter. Now, if I could just get better at placing the large glitter on my smallish nails I'd wear it more frequently.
Shezza
Shezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:19 am

Probably one of my newest acquisitions - Smitten Polish Adeste Fidelis. It was a long term lemming and I absolutely love it! I love you 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 am

Babafette wrote:Probably one of my newest acquisitions - Smitten Polish Adeste Fidelis. It was a long term lemming and I absolutely love it! I love you 
I love my Smittens Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am

SueD wrote:
Babafette wrote:Probably one of my newest acquisitions - Smitten Polish Adeste Fidelis. It was a long term lemming and I absolutely love it! I love you 
I love my Smittens  Very Happy 
This is my first Smitten, but I imagine it will not be my last! Laughing I do wish they were easier to get hold of though. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am

She does post to the UK,and Rainbow Connection stock them :-)
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down