Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another off topic, charm help please.

3 posters

Go down

Another off topic, charm help please. Empty Another off topic, charm help please.

Post  Melonade Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 am

I'd ordered a lovely little chakra bracelet from Avon, my lovely Avon lady muddled my order and I never got it. Not her fault although she felt bad but it can't be helped, mistakes are easy made.

Anyway it got me thinking that I'd have a go at making my own. Some recent stuff thats happened in my life has made me realise what goes around, comes around.... sometimes it takes a while but it will catch up with you eventually. Not to me btw but other people... who fully deserve to have some Karma chasing them Mad

Here is a link (i hope it's ok to post links) to a bracelet I like. The charm seems a bit cheap and I don't have a ton of money but would like something a little nicer, but still simple. Can anyone point me in the direction of some nice charms that won't brake the bank but also won't brake Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Melonade

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, charm help please. Empty Re: Another off topic, charm help please.

Post  Peony Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 am

I saw some of these at a reasonable price the other day - I think it was John Greed but with a huge discount that was only valid on that day.

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, charm help please. Empty Re: Another off topic, charm help please.

Post  Sally Magpie Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 am

They have the Avon ones on ebay

Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Melonade Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks Lady S cheers

Will get OH to sort one for me (his ebay account, I'm not allowed one lol) Didn't even think of looking for Avon stuff on ebay Embarassed

As an apology my lovely Avon lady gave me some free stuff, mainly samples. BUT she gave me some skin stuff worth £25!!! It's reduced atm to £17 but not the point. I got supsicious with it looking a bit posh so looked it up. I'll give it her back next week.

Melonade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 am

They have them on the Avon website aswell

Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down