Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Up Gifts

2 posters

Go down

Make Up Gifts Empty Make Up Gifts

Post  Sam Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:10 am

Right, Christmas shopping is properly doing my head in this year, so I'm after some help please!

My future (adult) sister-in-law likes make up - she watches tutorials on youtube, we've sent her off to some make up classes in the past, likes to experiment with new looks etc - so I thought some new make up for her to play around with would be nice. I don't know what she normally uses, but I think she'd be happy with something of a different brand if it was something exciting lol. So...any suggestions...? Can you tell I don't do make up..? I was thinking maybe something from Illamasqua, but I've never actually tried any of their make up range.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Make Up Gifts Empty Re: Make Up Gifts

Post  HanSpan Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 am

How about a subscription to a beauty box if she's never done that? Its not all mkeup, its face body skincare to, but its a fun way to find new things.
Birchbox is the one I'm currently getting but I've tried others in the past.
Depending on your budget Latest in Beauty are doing an advent Calendar with someone (you beauty maybe) that has all manner of different bits. I know its beyond the 1st December but who cares! Also Benefit has an advent but that's all one make obviously! Latest in Beauty also probably have some other one off boxes of samples, and you can build you own with them.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 am

Thanks HanSpan, I'll have a look at some of those! A subscription box would be a nice idea, but then I guess we'd have to do something similar for his other sister.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down