Messy Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Messy Mansion

Post  shoppingaddict on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Anyone used these plates before?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  annita008 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 am

i havent, but i want to Very Happy
avatar
annita008

Posts : 329
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2013-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Chile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  HanSpan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:35 am

Depends how big the images are. I've been dissapointed too many times with thigns that won't cover any but my pinkie!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  kelpyg on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:26 am

no they look good though
avatar
kelpyg

Posts : 291
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  shoppingaddict on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:54 am

HanSpan wrote:Depends how big the images are.  I've been dissapointed too many times with thigns that won't cover any but my pinkie!

I've sent an email to ask.
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  shoppingaddict on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:56 am

Actually just googled it and found this. Seems they are quite big.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  HanSpan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:20 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:Actually just googled it and found this. Seems they are quite big.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh that's fab Now I just have to dig out my LeaLac fom Llarowe to compare - I've struggled with everything smaller.
Cheated & went & looked on the website and it says 7/8" by 1" which is about 2.2cm by 2.5cm so the Mansion house ones aren't anywhere near as big Sad

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  Laura on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 am

I do like the look of some of them, but like Han I'm getting fucked off with the images not covering my nails.
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  shoppingaddict on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 am

They replied saying...

<b>the images on the MM plates are 1.7cm x 2.3cm so should fit most nails.  The LilyAnna plates are 2cm x 1.5cm.  The other plates on the site vary, but those mentioned are our most popular ones</b>
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  HanSpan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Laura wrote:I do like the look of some of them, but like Han I'm getting fucked off with the images not covering my nails.

Do we have weirdly big nails? I never thought mine were particularly big so how come so many tohers are fine with plates available?
The XL Moumou (sp?) were seriously aggravating. I want plates with BIG all over images of just dots!!!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  HanSpan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:They replied saying...

<b>the images on the MM plates are 1.7cm x 2.3cm so should fit most nails.  The LilyAnna plates are 2cm x 1.5cm.  The other plates on the site vary, but those mentioned are our most popular ones</b>

Well I've measured & my thumb nails are 1.6 wide so might just fit.
I fancy MM 05, 12, 21 and 27. with postage about £20. Might wait as its not like I use the ones I have that often!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  Laura on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm

HanSpan wrote:
Laura wrote:I do like the look of some of them, but like Han I'm getting fucked off with the images not covering my nails.

Do we have weirdly big nails?  I never thought mine were particularly big so how come so many tohers are fine with plates available?
The XL Moumou (sp?) were seriously aggravating.  I want plates with BIG all over images of just dots!!!

I have to get it absolutely perfect if I want to cover my nails.

But that's only when my nails are short - if they're long I don't have a hope in hell! And I think I've got small nails!
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  HanSpan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:04 am

Laura wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
Laura wrote:I do like the look of some of them, but like Han I'm getting fucked off with the images not covering my nails.

Do we have weirdly big nails?  I never thought mine were particularly big so how come so many tohers are fine with plates available?
The XL Moumou (sp?) were seriously aggravating.  I want plates with BIG all over images of just dots!!!

I have to get it absolutely perfect if I want to cover my nails.

But that's only when my nails are short - if they're long I don't have a hope in hell! And I think I've got small nails!

Its one of those weird mysteries of life. I think mine are quite long but not freakily so, I'd say they were about average for people who paint them.
Maybe the world is full of disgruntled but less gobby nail stampers!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Messy Mansion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum