Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to La Palma (little Canary Island). Shppping recommendations anyone?

3 posters

Go down

Off to La Palma (little Canary Island).  Shppping recommendations anyone? Empty Off to La Palma (little Canary Island). Shppping recommendations anyone?

Post  HanSpan Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

I think some of you have been to the Canaries. I've been before but before I was such a polish addict!
So does anyone have any suggestions of what to look for, and what to avoid if there's any total crap Wink

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Off to La Palma (little Canary Island).  Shppping recommendations anyone? Empty Re: Off to La Palma (little Canary Island). Shppping recommendations anyone?

Post  Sally Magpie Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:06 am

Catrice/Essence.

I have always wanted to go to La Palma. The hotel I wanted to stay at was the teneguia princess.

Oooh, but there are naturists there, so take your sunglasses.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Off to La Palma (little Canary Island).  Shppping recommendations anyone? Empty Re: Off to La Palma (little Canary Island). Shppping recommendations anyone?

Post  HanSpan Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:24 am

We've been several times and always stay in the main town rather than any of the places the tou operators take you - I prefer real people living real lives. The town carpart empties out at siesta time & its only the tourist shops & bis still open!
We found a place called La Fuente and have stayed with them every time apart from that first visit. I'd highly recomend the place and their accomodation and them - they are lovely! Thompson fly every Friday and to be honest it all works out I think less than most package deals.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 am

When are you going Han? I'm jealous.  Laughing 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down