Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Go down

Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  redfragglebiker on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Just to let you know that this months Marie Claire magazine has a free bottle of Ciate nail polish and a free bottle of their caviar beads this month. I *think* they are the 5ml minis and from memroy there are 6 different colours to choose from. Not sure what these are but I will update if I can find a link. Not seen them yet, but thought I would add it in here as a facebook friend posted on my wall to let me know about them (You know it's bad when a non NP addict is posting special offers and giveaways on your FB wall right?!)

EDIT: Link to the offer details below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

redfragglebiker

Posts : 85
Thanks : 10
Join date : 2014-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  HanSpan on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Ooh. How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  redfragglebiker on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 pm

HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

redfragglebiker

Posts : 85
Thanks : 10
Join date : 2014-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  HanSpan on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 am

redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to! Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  redfragglebiker on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

HanSpan wrote:
redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to!  Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

Hahaha - Don't look at me then! The amount of t8imes I bought a reduced price gift set etc for ONE polish colour thinking I'll sell the rest is insane. I never have sold most of them and they're still in my "untrieds" pile. I have however created two budding polish a holics of late so I muight put them in a gift basket for birthdays etc. They're nice colours just ones I either have or don't suit me!

redfragglebiker

Posts : 85
Thanks : 10
Join date : 2014-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  Laura on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:21 am

The colours are rubbish Sad

There's also a free Leighton Denny with Harper's Bazaar but I can't find anywhere that sells that magazine.
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  Babafette on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 am

Laura wrote:There's also a free Leighton Denny with Harper's Bazaar but I can't find anywhere that sells that magazine.
I spotted this the other day too. I think I saw the magazine in Waitrose.  Smile 
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  HanSpan on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 pm

redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to!  Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

Hahaha - Don't look at me then! The amount of t8imes I bought a reduced price gift set etc for ONE polish colour thinking I'll sell the rest is insane. I never have sold most of them and they're still in my "untrieds" pile. I have however created two budding polish a holics of late so I muight put them in a gift basket for birthdays etc. They're nice colours just ones I either have or don't suit me!

LOL. And you're the one suggesting I buy things to sell! The madness is catching;)

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum