Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  redfragglebiker on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Just to let you know that this months Marie Claire magazine has a free bottle of Ciate nail polish and a free bottle of their caviar beads this month. I *think* they are the 5ml minis and from memroy there are 6 different colours to choose from. Not sure what these are but I will update if I can find a link. Not seen them yet, but thought I would add it in here as a facebook friend posted on my wall to let me know about them (You know it's bad when a non NP addict is posting special offers and giveaways on your FB wall right?!)

EDIT: Link to the offer details below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

redfragglebiker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Ciate polish and caviar with Marie Claire

Post  HanSpan on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Ooh. How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.
Nail polish has turned me into a shopaholic nutter!

HanSpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redfragglebiker on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 pm

HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

redfragglebiker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 am

redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:Ooh.  How sad is it I've decided I don't much like caviar nails and yet I still feel the urge to rush out and buy a magazine or two.

Maybe you could keep the polish and flog the caviar beads on eBay?! I'm half tempted to do the same myself!

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to! Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

HanSpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redfragglebiker on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

HanSpan wrote:
redfragglebiker wrote:

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to!  Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

Hahaha - Don't look at me then! The amount of t8imes I bought a reduced price gift set etc for ONE polish colour thinking I'll sell the rest is insane. I never have sold most of them and they're still in my "untrieds" pile. I have however created two budding polish a holics of late so I muight put them in a gift basket for birthdays etc. They're nice colours just ones I either have or don't suit me!

redfragglebiker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:21 am

The colours are rubbish Sad

There's also a free Leighton Denny with Harper's Bazaar but I can't find anywhere that sells that magazine.
Laura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 am

Laura wrote:There's also a free Leighton Denny with Harper's Bazaar but I can't find anywhere that sells that magazine.
I spotted this the other day too. I think I saw the magazine in Waitrose.  Smile 
Babafette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 pm

redfragglebiker wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
redfragglebiker wrote:

Great in theory but I never actually get rid of anything I plan to!  Maybe I need to meet up with one of you who is good at getting on with this selling malarkey & get you to dael with mine too!

Hahaha - Don't look at me then! The amount of t8imes I bought a reduced price gift set etc for ONE polish colour thinking I'll sell the rest is insane. I never have sold most of them and they're still in my "untrieds" pile. I have however created two budding polish a holics of late so I muight put them in a gift basket for birthdays etc. They're nice colours just ones I either have or don't suit me!

LOL. And you're the one suggesting I buy things to sell! The madness is catching;)

HanSpan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top