Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc

5 posters

Go down

Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc Empty Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc

Post  Jane Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 am

I've used this store three times now and can highly recommend:

born pretty store (cant post links at present but will change this when I can!)

Plates from a couple of dollars each delivered plus plenty of other nail art bits incredibly cheaply.
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc Empty Re: Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 am

I've used kkcenterhk and they were very good also.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc Empty Re: Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc

Post  Becca Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:17 am

re the born pretty site, the large rectangular plates, are they like the XL plates, with big patterns for stamping?
Large thumbs need large pattern spaces Very Happy (the CK range, priced at $7.25)
Becca
Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 am

Becca wrote:re the born pretty site, the large rectangular plates, are they like the XL plates, with big patterns for stamping?
Large thumbs need large pattern spaces Very Happy (the CK range, priced at $7.25)

I'm not sure Becca as I've only ever bought the smaller Konad copies. I've been looking at the rectangular ones though so I may bite the bullet and order next week. I'll let you know what arrives Laughing
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 am

I'm thinking it might be worth trying it. I would try and work out the size of each pattern width, cept I seem to lack a tape rule currently.
I'm guessing if they are, I'd need to get a bigger blobber thing
Becca
Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 am

I've just ordered a few bits from Born Pretty - five image plates which were on offer at $1.99 each, a cute ring in the shape of a bear and some Hello Kitty stuff. I'll report back when it all arrives. Born Pretty Store - Konad Copy Plates Etc JC_cheesy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 am

drunken I might, have, kinda, sorta, placed an order...
I think I was sleep-ordering! *innocent*

I bought one of the bigger rectangle plates, and some glow in the dark varnish, erm, a contact lens case (which randomly turned up at the bottom of the page, and made me think I needed to get one, and some cute mini musical notes things that you glue or varnish on.

Hoping they come before holidays!
Becca
Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 am

I've just ordered some glitter! Can't wait till they arrive!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Trixie102 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm

How long does it take for delivery from Born Pretty as desperate to get my order and practice my stamping lol

Trixie102

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Trixie102 wrote:How long does it take for delivery from Born Pretty as desperate to get my order and practice my stamping lol
I think my order took about ten days to two weeks to arrive.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Trixie102 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks. They said mine was sent out a week ago so will have to be patient....or nip into town and buy some other polishes on my day off lol Twisted Evil

Trixie102

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 pm

My order took exactly 2 weeks from dispatch to arrive.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down