Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50

5 posters

Go down

H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50 Empty H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I bought both shades instore at the weekend, (and another gold and multi glittery one not showing online) they really look fab but I haven't tried them yet. There's also a 6 pack of jewel shades for £6.99
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Minimum order online with H & M is £6.00, am I allowed to post discount codes on here? There's a £5 off one and ususally a 10 or 25% stackable kicking about too..
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50 Empty Re: H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 am

God yes post the codes!!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50 Empty Re: H & M Sparkly Glittery Polish £1.50

Post  Muffy Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:52 am

I saw the title of this thread and thought "I don't have an H&M near me Sad". I didn't realise you could order online, I'm so stupid. Razz

shoppingaddict wrote:God yes post the codes!!!!
Seconded. Very Happy

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 am

Codes: 1304 will give £5.00 off the order, 9910 will give 25% off the most expensive item in your basket. The delivery charge is £3.90, free delivery codes from H&M are as rare as rocking horse sh*t but the fiver off covers the delivery charge with a teeny bit off too. Both codes can be used together (and more than once) and worked for me today (kiddie clothes this time!). If the items that you're after go out of stock try again in the morning - H&M replenish the site stock early in the morning -Happy shopping ladies!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 am

The glitter polishes themselves look lovely, but daft as it sounds I really hate the look of the lids. Embarassed
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 am

Haa ha, yep, they're definitely a bit trailer trash! I'm sure packaging makes a difference though, there's the Nicole bottles which some find verging on offensive and I've just seriously considered chucking out a Sally Hansen Insta Dry because the bottle is sooooo damn ugly. I also don't like having 'oddies' in my collection so I'll generally buy at least two when trying out a brand I think I'm going to like. Sad, but true....
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 am

I can't get the codes to work it just ends up looping saying my order is under £6 but doesn't let me go in to remove codes Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:11 am

xoxo try clicking on the 'basket' tab at the top of the page and adding something expensive to get above the £6 minumum order, you should then be able to access the basket without the annoying checkout loop (I've been stuck there before) and you should then be able to edit both the basket and the codes. Don't forget to take the expensive item back out before checking out again though.
H & M irritatingly allow you to add items to your basket that show in stock, then only when you try to check out does it tell you that the items are not available.

Shopping online with H&M takes a bit of trial and error and perseverance, but there are bargains to be had - often the stuff online is cheaper (sometimes lots) than instore and there are frequent codes and 50% off offers on selected clothing and other stuff.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down