New Season Shades

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  shoppingaddict on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

HanSpan wrote:I went and had a look at them all and I ahve to say the concrete and leather are a bit ho-hum to me. However the Mariah Carey Sand effect! I want the purple and the blue really really badly!

I've found someone selling them on ebay reasonably cheap from the states - has anyone tried this place?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So freaky just about to ask the same!

Saw this blog.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  HanSpan on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:
HanSpan wrote:I went and had a look at them all and I ahve to say the concrete and leather are a bit ho-hum to me. However the Mariah Carey Sand effect! I want the purple and the blue really really badly!

I've found someone selling them on ebay reasonably cheap from the states - has anyone tried this place?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So freaky just about to ask the same!

Saw this blog.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh heck I need that blue! I've promised myself no buying until I actually tidy and paint my nails though. I've been feeling gloomy and have had naked nails for well over a week!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm

HanSpan wrote:I went and had a look at them all and I ahve to say the concrete and leather are a bit ho-hum to me. However the Mariah Carey Sand effect! I want the purple and the blue really really badly!

I've found someone selling them on ebay reasonably cheap from the states - has anyone tried this place?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really want those Mariah Carey ones!

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  shoppingaddict on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Me too!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 pm

OPI also have a liquid sand polish in their Disneys Oz great and powerful collection!

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  HanSpan on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 am

TarasTalons wrote:OPI also have a liquid sand polish in their Disneys Oz great and powerful collection!

Fiiiinaly found a pic of the bottle and its called What Wizardry is This. Gold so it doesn't really do it for me - at least not in the bottle and I can't find a swatch anywhere!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  jo4576 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 am

I'm intrigued by the Nails Inc Leather polish and their new featherlook so I've gone for tonight's Today's Special Value from QVC: TSV link It showing as no longer available but it'll be available from midnight tonight.

It's also available on autodelivery so we get another set in 60 days with a grey leather polish and another set 60 days later that will be put together after Fashion week.

Also loving the shades in this: feather look

I need them like a whole in the head but I want them!!
avatar
jo4576

Posts : 67
Thanks : 6
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 41
Location : Folkestone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sarah on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 am

They look nice Very Happy Shame Nails Inc hates me Laughing
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 am

xoxo wrote:They look nice Very Happy Shame Nails Inc hates me Laughing

They hate you? That's not nice! Shocked

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 am

jo4576 wrote:I'm intrigued by the Nails Inc Leather polish and their new featherlook so I've gone for tonight's Today's Special Value from QVC: TSV link It showing as no longer available but it'll be available from midnight tonight.

It's also available on autodelivery so we get another set in 60 days with a grey leather polish and another set 60 days later that will be put together after Fashion week.

Also loving the shades in this: feather look

I need them like a whole in the head but I want them!!

I want the new colour leather and the feathers but I just bought the majority of someones blog sale so I don't think I'll have the funds just now Crying or Very sad

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sarah on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

TarasTalons wrote:
xoxo wrote:They look nice Very Happy Shame Nails Inc hates me Laughing

They hate you? That's not nice! Shocked

They just peel off my nails no matter what I do Sad
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 am

xoxo wrote:
TarasTalons wrote:
xoxo wrote:They look nice Very Happy Shame Nails Inc hates me Laughing

They hate you? That's not nice! Shocked

They just peel off my nails no matter what I do Sad

That's a shame Sad I love nails inc!

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  TarasTalons on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

jo4576 wrote:I'm intrigued by the Nails Inc Leather polish and their new featherlook so I've gone for tonight's Today's Special Value from QVC: TSV link It showing as no longer available but it'll be available from midnight tonight.

It's also available on autodelivery so we get another set in 60 days with a grey leather polish and another set 60 days later that will be put together after Fashion week.

Also loving the shades in this: feather look

I need them like a whole in the head but I want them!!

I bought the TSV and got it on the autodelivery! Shocked I've been so naughty this month, I wasn't going to buy ANY polish and so far I've bought loads!

TarasTalons

Posts : 188
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 30

View user profile http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  polishedpurple on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 am

Not sure if these count as spring shades, but really want some of these!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bet they don't come out here, almost a fingers crossed else I'll be even more penniless!! tongue
avatar
polishedpurple

Posts : 82
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sarah on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:39 am

Oooh I like the look of She's Lily Something! Very Happy
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  polishedpurple on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 am

xoxo wrote:Oooh I like the look of She's Lily Something! Very Happy

That's the one I had to have when I saw it too! The little stars are fab!! Not on sale anywhere yet Sad ho hum!
avatar
polishedpurple

Posts : 82
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sarah on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 am

Thats why I liked it, different to the usual glitters Very Happy I must have it Shocked
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  polishedpurple on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am

Hahaha! Me too, I seem to be buying nothing but glitter at the moment! But defo not seen one like that before! Where do you usually get your Nicole OPI?
avatar
polishedpurple

Posts : 82
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sarah on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:46 am

Varies depending on where it's cheapest or where has the biggest selection of colours. No one place in particular Very Happy
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  shoppingaddict on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 am

Some American sellers have got the collection on eBay already!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  polishedpurple on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Some American sellers have got the collection on eBay already!
That's all the encouragement I needed Smile have some mariah on the way already though...
avatar
polishedpurple

Posts : 82
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  shoppingaddict on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 am

What do we reckon about the new Barry M textured polish? Bit like OPI's?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Jasmina on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 am

shoppingaddict wrote:What do we reckon about the new Barry M textured polish? Bit like OPI's?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Want

Jasmina

Posts : 1713
Thanks : 53
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  shoppingaddict on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 am

Jasmina wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:What do we reckon about the new Barry M textured polish? Bit like OPI's?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Want

Me too! Have set a reminder on my phone!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Firefly on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:52 am

I absolutely LOVE the Nails Inc Concrete London Wall and was so impressed that I found a varnish that lasts more than a day or two I looked for more matte textures.

On a moment of weakness I went for the OPI Mariah Carey small set of Liquid Sand and today am wearing the mauve which is a lovely combo between matte and sparkly. It's lasted well for two days and now I want some Zoya Pixie Dust in the lovely pale green colour. Where can you get Zoya in the UK?

And now, thanks to you lovely lot I've put a note in my diary for a visit to Superdrug Mid Feb! (Barry M Textures) - at least they won't break the bank.

Firefly

Posts : 4
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2012-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Season Shades

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum