Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYX polishes?

+2
LoolaBeanbag
SueD
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NYX polishes? - Page 2 Empty Re: NYX polishes?

Post  Jasmina Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

SueD wrote:I took this is bright sunshine,that is three coats! It is mega sparkly though in real life[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've just been sat indoors under flourescent lighting though and it does go a bit darker.
Jasmina,I have been fooled a few times too,but I really think they've changed the colour/formula for this one,it's too different .
Ive taken it all off as the three coats smuged every where and I'm going to attempt two coats over the Nails Inc Emerald.

Gosh that is nothing like the swatch above very disappointing. It annoys me when companies change lovely things, I also dislike it when they recycle names for products, Revlon, OPI and Sally hansen instantly spring to mind for this.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 am

It's now on over Emerald Street and looks a lot closer ,though I didn't really want to have to layer it .I did check both blogs I saw it on too and neither mentioned that it was layered. I do love it for how sparkly it is ,I just feel a bit cheated that it's not what I was expecting!
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:02 pm

SueD wrote:It's now on over Emerald Street and looks a lot closer ,though I didn't really want to have to layer it .I did check both blogs I saw it on too and neither mentioned that it was layered. I do love it for how sparkly it is ,I just feel a bit cheated that it's not what I was expecting!

What you need it hits glitter forte in Hardcore (no 371).
I've not worn it on my nails but have swatched to a stick and the online swatches don't do it justice. Its Fab!
Failing that the Layla Ceramic effect in green is different in that it has big glitter but its a similar look and definitely closer to that vibrant Chrismassy green (please note its bitch to get off!)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:39 pm

What a shame, it doesn't look anything like the other swatches. No Sorry you are disappointed Sue.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:00 am

I was slightly pee'd off Sad To top it off, having Seche'd the combo of the Nyx over Nails inc and leaving it for ages, the whole bloody lot smudged when I dried my hands Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
On a mission to get this green next Smile Have a friend in the US who is on the hunt for me Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2