Now don't all collapse in shock but....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jane on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 am

.....I did flowers! No geeky stuff, no movies, no zombies,no little people....just flowers, canal boat art flowers Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think I need a lie down Laughing
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  shoppingaddict on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:37 am

Good job I was sitting down!!!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 35
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Sally Magpie on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 am

They are amazing.
avatar
Sally Magpie

Posts : 2554
Thanks : 107
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 41
Location : Walsall

View user profile http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jane on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Good job I was sitting down!!!

Wait till Steve comes home, he might just pour a stiff drink Embarassed
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  starrystarry on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 am

Beautiful!
avatar
starrystarry

Posts : 1179
Thanks : 85
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  ninjablossom on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 am

Stunning!!
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  mrsmoore2b on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 am

They are beautiful x
avatar
mrsmoore2b

Posts : 378
Thanks : 9
Join date : 2013-03-03
Location : Lancashire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jane on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 am

Thanks girls Smile

I'm thinking I might do a Youtube tutorial on those because they are stupidly simple....just not one with my voice on. Im from Stoke, you dont need to hear me Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  SueD on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:36 am

They are beautiful,I love those colours!
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 am

They're fab Jane! They don't look stupidly simple though......would love a tutorial x
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Laura on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:31 am

Awww they're really nice!
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  stationaryace on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 am

oh wow they are cute. yes please, tutorials for the uninspired/novices bounce
avatar
stationaryace

Posts : 205
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  RainbowNails on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:49 am

Love them
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Muffy on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 am

I just 'liked' that on Bloglovin to remind me to 'pin' it on Pinterest when I got on my laptop. Very Happy

Maybe do a photo tutorial on your blog?

Muffy

Posts : 322
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 29
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jane on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

Muffy wrote:I just 'liked' that on Bloglovin to remind me to 'pin' it on Pinterest when I got on my laptop. Very Happy

Maybe do a photo tutorial on your blog?

I think I might do a YouTube tutorial through photos. A friend sites acrylics (see my blog post 'friends' for details) and she tells me I should get into it. Not my voice though, or my face lmao
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jasmina on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:41 pm

I really like that look. I bought acrylics to do nail art and I just haven't really tried it yet, reached for my polish every time.
Definitely be up for a tutorial.

Jasmina

Posts : 1713
Thanks : 53
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Babafette on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:36 am

Those flowers look lovely Jane, the black base makes them stand out really well. Smile
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  HanSpan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 am

Jane wrote:Thanks girls Smile

I'm thinking I might do a Youtube tutorial on those because they are stupidly simple....just not one with my voice on. Im from Stoke, you dont need to hear me Embarassed Embarassed

Oh go on - I'd love to hear you - particularly given I'm not really likely to ever try anything as energetic as painting flowers on my nails!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Jane on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 am

HanSpan wrote:
Jane wrote:Thanks girls Smile

I'm thinking I might do a Youtube tutorial on those because they are stupidly simple....just not one with my voice on. Im from Stoke, you dont need to hear me Embarassed Embarassed

Oh go on - I'd love to hear you - particularly given I'm not really likely to ever try anything as energetic as painting flowers on my nails!

Ellie has offered to help with a text tutorial Very Happy The Stoke accent is horrible, thick and nasty. Hate it!!
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  HanSpan on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 am

Jane wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
Jane wrote:Thanks girls Smile

I'm thinking I might do a Youtube tutorial on those because they are stupidly simple....just not one with my voice on. Im from Stoke, you dont need to hear me Embarassed Embarassed

Oh go on - I'd love to hear you - particularly given I'm not really likely to ever try anything as energetic as painting flowers on my nails!

Ellie has offered to help with a text tutorial Very Happy The Stoke accent is horrible, thick and nasty. Hate it!!

I've no idea what it sounds like. It can't be that bad can it?

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now don't all collapse in shock but....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum