Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barry M nail art pens

+11
Princess Sossidge
Rhianasaurus
fellrunner
Sam
Babafette
ninjablossom
Sally Magpie
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
mrsmoore2b
SueD
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barry M nail art pens - Page 2 Empty Re: Barry M nail art pens

Post  debbieharrs Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 am

I really want some of these? Will Sharpies not damage your nails at all? X
debbieharrs
debbieharrs

http://debbieharrs.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 am

I've generally found that the smudging isn't too bad with Sharpies if you're just doing lines and you give it time to dry, but if you colour in any areas or go over it a few times then there's serious smudge risk. Think you definitely need a good top coat though, I experimented with a few and everything apart from Seche Vite just made the ink spread all over my nail. Out of curiosity, which topcoat did you use mrsmoore2b?
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 am

Babafette wrote:Does anyone know how much Sharpies normally cost each? Question I looked online, but I could only really see packs and I just want one to try. I might have to visit WHSmith tomorrow.......

I bought the 80's limited edition pack from HobbyCraft but I had tried loads of other brands which hadn't worked before so I specifically went to a large craft shop as they have 'demo' pens available. I drew over my nails and my sisters nails and then after going round the shop I tried to smudge it off and wash it off and it wouldn't budge so I bought the pack. I have seen them for about 99p on ebay singularly though!

TarasTalons

http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 am

Sam wrote:I've generally found that the smudging isn't too bad with Sharpies if you're just doing lines and you give it time to dry, but if you colour in any areas or go over it a few times then there's serious smudge risk. Think you definitely need a good top coat though, I experimented with a few and everything apart from Seche Vite just made the ink spread all over my nail. Out of curiosity, which topcoat did you use mrsmoore2b?

I use the cheapie NYC one hun x
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2