Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who did it!

+2
LoolaBeanbag
Jasmina
6 posters

Go down

Who did it! Empty Who did it!

Post  Jasmina Wed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Who bought all the I Juggle Men from Fragrance direct! Blinking ban is over and my poor basket is depleted, totally gutted.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Who did it! Empty Re: Who did it!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Embarassed I had one.........
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

So did I..... Embarassed
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Wed May 01, 2013 9:08 pm

I would ring them, or email them and ask. Their stock levels might be slightly out.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm

I might try it but I have noticed on there once something has gone it doesn't comeback in, everything I had in my basket ready for today sold out.
Lucky for me my new pigments and some glitter arrived today so I played with that instead. I have a bright blue glow in the dark nail polish now.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  stationaryace Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

Jasmina wrote: I have a bright blue glow in the dark nail polish now.

oooh imagine the hours of sleep you'll miss just checking it works...now I fancy one...
stationaryace
stationaryace

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 am

stationaryace wrote:

oooh imagine the hours of sleep you'll miss just checking it works...now I fancy one...

Under the covers really is the best place to test - I had bedtime fun with the Julep glow in the dark. Trouble is the only other person there to appreciate the glow will be OH (well, should be...!) and they don't seem to understand our delight at glowy nails........ Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 am

stationaryace wrote:

Would you like me to make you one when my clear polish arrives?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 8:25 pm

My FD order has arrived, and I do rather like I juggle Men, I reckon it's worth asking them Jasmina, I do think you'd like this one. The fleckies are very subtle but are either pink and blue or one colour that flashes both pink and blue.
Diva of Geneva and I'm all ears are also the clear winners for me from this order, Vampsterdam was disappointing, streaky as hell and not a very unique colour. I also like Dutch ya just love OPI, but Don't give a Rotterdam isn't going to be one of my favourites, it's not very blue-y just kind of mid grey with silvery shimmer. I also bought a bottle of Sally Hansen Complete in Gilded Lily, this one's gorgeous, a sort of gold flake glitter, very sparkly and a bargain methinks.
I haven't swatched Colour of Minnie yet and or tickle my France-y (chose this for my neutral loving sister!). Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Sent a mail will just have to see what they say I guess, you can still buy it other places so it's not the end of the world.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Thu May 02, 2013 11:23 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:My FD order has arrived, and I do rather like I juggle Men, I reckon it's worth asking them Jasmina, I do think you'd like this one. The fleckies are very subtle but are either pink and blue or one colour that flashes both pink and blue.
Diva of Geneva and I'm all ears are also the clear winners for me from this order, Vampsterdam was disappointing, streaky as hell and not a very unique colour. I also like Dutch ya just love OPI, but Don't give a Rotterdam isn't going to be one of my favourites, it's not very blue-y just kind of mid grey with silvery shimmer. I also bought a bottle of Sally Hansen Complete in Gilded Lily, this one's gorgeous, a sort of gold flake glitter, very sparkly and a bargain methinks.
I haven't swatched Colour of Minnie yet and or tickle my France-y (chose this for my neutral loving sister!). Very Happy

Diva of Geneva is bloomin' gorgeous Smile It was the first polish I bought after a few years of buying none Smile Maybe I'll give Vampersdam a miss...I think I might have something similar anyway .
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote: I also like Dutch ya just love OPI, but Don't give a Rotterdam isn't going to be one of my favourites, it's not very blue-y just kind of mid grey with silvery shimmer.
I bought Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? too. Very Happy Don't give a Rotterdam does look quite grey. I already own I Have a Herring Problem and it is a bit bluer than Don't give a Rotterdam, but maybe you would prefer Zoya Skylar?

I already have Diva of Geneva and it's lovely, so it will be interesting to see whether I like Vampsterdam when it arrives.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum