Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Glaze bad customer service :(

4 posters

Go down

China Glaze bad customer service :(  Empty China Glaze bad customer service :(

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 am

I emailed them to basically complain that Isle See You Later isn't a jelly as they claim it to be. I stated it doesn't even build and that I purchased another Jelly in the collection which was fine and that other bloggers have basically slated it. So how could the release such a poor product. It was just a top coat with a hint of blue.

Their shocking response - was to tell me it was a Jelly with a water colour effect and if I want a more opaque finish to try one of their cremes!

The fact I linked my blog and I pointed out I purchased 2 of their jelly's and the outcome was very different between the 2, showing yes I know it was a jelly.

I didn't even expect a response from them thb I was just bored when I wrote the email; but the fact they responded with such a lazy reply and the fact their polish was shit - and the stories of them treating bloggers badly, stealing pic's etc - I'm inclined to boycot them. Such a shame, why do these companies have such appalling lazy customer service Sad

ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

China Glaze bad customer service :(  Empty Re: China Glaze bad customer service :(

Post  Sticky Thu May 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Oh no, that's crap. Very bad customer service from them.
Why can't companies be nice to their customers anymore ?!?

Back to top Go down

China Glaze bad customer service :(  Empty Re: China Glaze bad customer service :(

Post  Jasmina Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 pm

That is very rude of them, you'd think they would want honest feedback so they can improve rather than customers stop buying their product.
I wasn't impressed with the Jelly collection, wasn't enough difference from the creme colours for my liking.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  fellrunner Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 pm

This is very poor of them! I left a comment on your blog too so more people might see!

I also totally agree with the point you're making about Nail Polish Direct stealing bloggers pictures - I'm going to stop putting links to their store in my blog posts; if they can't play fair and at least credit bloggers for their work then why the hell should we point business in their direction Evil or Very Mad
fellrunner
fellrunner

http://uknailrunner.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm

it does suck. Just a 'sorry you felt this way have passed your comments on' would have sufficed. Not a patronising rude comment. Pah.

And now I feel very disappointed with one of my favorite brands. Not good.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down