Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

+9
Pippa10
meeko
Babafette
HanSpan
TarasTalons
annita008
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
SueD
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

Post  Jasmina Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 am

If this an indication of their usual service I wouldn't order again, I'll go straight to store.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight - Page 2 Empty Re: New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:58 am

Jasmina wrote:If this an indication of their usual service I wouldn't order again, I'll go straight to store.

Well I ordered something from them yesterday morning and I got my package this morning but I did pay £5 for the privilege of next day delivery!! Lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
Jasmina wrote:If this an indication of their usual service I wouldn't order again, I'll go straight to store.

Well I ordered something from them yesterday morning and I got my package this morning but I did pay £5 for the privilege of next day delivery!! Lol

Some companies are brill at free delivery and some aren't so great.
If I haven't heard any further news on Tuesday I will contact them.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:21 am

I reckon they've not meant to have listed them on the site until next week and they are now sitting on it....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 am

shoppingaddict wrote:I reckon they've not meant to have listed them on the site until next week and they are now sitting on it....
Cheeky of them not to mention that at ordering stage- I didn't think it was strange as superdrug normally get them before Boots.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippa10 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 am

I wondered if they weren't supposed to be selling them yet too, but I was in Superdrug today and they had them all in stock and for sale on the Barry M display.

Pippa10

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Pippa10 wrote:I wondered if they weren't supposed to be selling them yet too, but I was in Superdrug today and they had them all in stock and for sale on the Barry M display.

Really?! Urgh I could have just nipped into town then and got them?!!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:22 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:
Pippa10 wrote:I wondered if they weren't supposed to be selling them yet too, but I was in Superdrug today and they had them all in stock and for sale on the Barry M display.
Really?! Urgh I could have just nipped into town then and got them?!!!!
Yes, I saw them on display in Superdrug in Exeter too. I resisted!
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Then why don't they just post them! Arghh!!!! lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:51 pm

So I wasn't quite the enabler I thought I was... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I think I better head over to the swear thread;)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Ok I called them cause I'm impatient. Apparently they are running behind because of the bank holiday weekend. I got my postage refunded though.............
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm

And I've now just had the dispatch email!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:Ok I called them cause I'm impatient. Apparently they are running behind because of the bank holiday weekend. I got my postage refunded though.............

Shouldn't you have got free p&p anyway ? My Superdrug hasn't got them in yet Sad
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

SueD wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:Ok I called them cause I'm impatient. Apparently they are running behind because of the bank holiday weekend. I got my postage refunded though.............

Shouldn't you have got free p&p anyway ? My Superdrug hasn't got them in yet Sad

I did........
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Nice one Very Happy
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:52 pm

SueD wrote:Nice one Very Happy

I thought so!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Ha ha epic to get free postage refunded, isn't normally £3.99? that is another Gelly for your troubles.
I can't be bothered to ring them today = my hard candy turned up so I have pretty polishes to look at and I don't want to change my mani at the mo.
See a polish I want to recreate so that will be first. Will be cross if I don't get them by Tuesday though.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm

I will never order from Superdrug website ever again! awful customer services, just telephoned to query my dispatch note and ask where my parcel is and the woman couldn't care less. I can refuse delivery and wait up to 3 weeks for a refund! absolute joke of a company - can't take it to the local branch for a refund either. A backlog at the warehouse and they admit to not delivering within their stated times. Would rather have paid full price at boots, clearly can't cope when they offer free delivery.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 am

Jasmina wrote:I will never order from Superdrug website ever again! awful customer services, just telephoned to query my dispatch note and ask where my parcel is and the woman couldn't care less. I can refuse delivery and wait up to 3 weeks for a refund! absolute joke of a company - can't take it to the local branch for a refund either. A backlog at the warehouse and they admit to not delivering within their stated times. Would rather have paid full price at boots, clearly can't cope when they offer free delivery.

How did you pay?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:06 am

By Paypal I think, will check my account.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 am

Then you wouldn't have to wait ages for a refund as you could claim from PayPal. Have you had a dispatch notice? Has anyone else?

My polishes are up north according to the tracking!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:35 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Then you wouldn't have to wait ages for a refund as you could claim from PayPal. Have you had a dispatch notice? Has anyone else?

My polishes are up north according to the tracking!

So I can claim direct from PayPal rather than waiting for Superdrug to sort it?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Cainam Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 am

Hello there I'm new... thought I'd break my silence on this topic-I'm also having a nightmare with Superdrug today!

I bought online the Barry M Confetti polishes in Liqourice, Bubblegum and Sour Apple, as I wanted to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer (I bought a lot of other non cosmetic stuff as well and got the free delivery). Anyway after I paid I realised the 3 for 2 offer hadnt applied - silly me for not checking before but hey ho. I contacted customer relations and asked what could be done and they said that Bubblegum and Sour Apple are not included in the offer?!? I thought that the offer was 3 for 2 on ALL cosmetics?? When I pointed this out to them they said the website says selected items only - I cant see this stated anywhere and it's surely contradictory to thier ubiquitous '3 for 2 on ALL cosmetics' banners?

So I've asked for a refund on the whole order but I'm really annoyed!!

Sorry to break my duck with a moan!

Cainam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 am

Cainam wrote:Hello there I'm new... thought I'd break my silence on this topic-I'm also having a nightmare with Superdrug today!

I bought online the Barry M Confetti polishes in Liqourice, Bubblegum and Sour Apple, as I wanted to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer (I bought a lot of other non cosmetic stuff as well and got the free delivery). Anyway after I paid I realised the 3 for 2 offer hadnt applied - silly me for not checking before but hey ho. I contacted customer relations and asked what could be done and they said that Bubblegum and Sour Apple are not included in the offer?!? I thought that the offer was 3 for 2 on ALL cosmetics?? When I pointed this out to them they said the website says selected items only - I cant see this stated anywhere and it's surely contradictory to thier ubiquitous '3 for 2 on ALL cosmetics' banners?

So I've asked for a refund on the whole order but I'm really annoyed!!

Sorry to break my duck with a moan!

Hi and welcome to the forum.
That is so bad of them- I agree their website is a mess and very inaccurate. It does say all cosmetics I remember that when I ordered. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next