Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should be back on here more often very soon...

+4
shoppingaddict
ninjablossom
Jasmina
Peony
8 posters

Go down

I should be back on here more often very soon... Empty I should be back on here more often very soon...

Post  Peony Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 am

Just been very busy with work and pregnancy so far this year but I'm finishing my current contract at the end of the week and not going to bother going for anything else before my due date. My first child arrived two months early so the only thing I'm guaranteed is that the second will be here before the end of August. Hopefully I'll have a little time to play with polish. Barely worn any for the past few months affraid

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

I should be back on here more often very soon... Empty Re: I should be back on here more often very soon...

Post  Jasmina Wed May 29, 2013 5:38 am

Congrats on the pregnancy, just think you can co-ordinate your nails to the pram.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

I should be back on here more often very soon... Empty Re: I should be back on here more often very soon...

Post  ninjablossom Wed May 29, 2013 5:46 am

Jasmina wrote:Congrats on the pregnancy, just think you can co-ordinate your nails to the pram.

quality!!

Congrats Mulberry!
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed May 29, 2013 5:52 am

Congrats! Is this your first? I can't remember.....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 am

2nd shopping addict.

I don't think I have lime green polish scratch

Peony

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

MulberryPeony wrote:2nd shopping addict.

Ahh good. Since one born has been off air I've been getting broody. I need some scary birthing stories to put me off again! Lolol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed May 29, 2013 7:03 am

New barry M gellys currently on 3 for 2 with fee shipping til Midnight, ta dah.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed May 29, 2013 8:08 am

shoppingaddict wrote:

Ahh good. Since one born has been off air I've been getting broody. I need some scary birthing stories to put me off again! Lolol

I could help you with that Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Congrats Mulberry! Wonderful news. Do you know if you're having pink or blue? you could always match your nails to your babygros... Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  starrystarry Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 am

Hi MP, I was wondering where you'd got to. I was looking back over some old pics the other day and saw one of your lovely glitter gradients.

Congrats on the forthcoming patter of tiny feet x
starrystarry
starrystarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu May 30, 2013 4:59 am

Nice to hear from you again MulberryPeony, I was wondering where you had disappeared to! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Thu May 30, 2013 6:54 am

Thanks starrystarry. I will resurrect my blog too, honest. I didn't want to add anything too personal on there in case I got out-ed in real life and have just been a busy bee.

No1 was a girl and No2 is going to be a boy. My DD is a little disappointed it's going to be a stinky boy but she is looking forward to cuddles and being a bossy big sister. Another growth scan tomorrow to see how he's getting on.

It has saved me lots of money not being on here though Razz

Peony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:20 am

How's it going Peony? Hope the heat isn't too uncomfortable for you xxx
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 am

Heat is doing me in. I can barely do anything other than surf the internet flower  Seems very strange getting past the gestation my daughter was born and all is still going well so I could well be preggers all through August too affraid Is it wrong to wish for a little snow?

Not managed to resurrect my blog just yet but me and DD1 did manage to paint our nails the other day.

Peony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 am

Glad to hear you're hanging on in there! I can't imagine how you're coping in this heat - its not wrong to wish for a little snow, or maybe that your dates are a bit out and that you only have to do a little bit of August?!!
I had two that went the full two weeks over (despite numerous eviction attempts) Rolling Eyes so hoping that you're not left hanging around waiting xxxxxxx
rendeer santa Cool vibes..........Smile 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 am

Just an update: Well I'm still preggers so he's now been given the ultimatum of being out by 2nd Sept or else eviction. Quite strange being so far along now but feeling much happier about the weather at least.

Peony

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 am

Ahhh his eviction notice has been typed up then!! Typical man! Laziness I reckon.

Glad to hear that you are ok though. x
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

Bummer! It's sooooo annoying when they're too comfy to leave! I've had 2 evicted, it's a sloooooowwww process but usually works eventually. (I had one failed eviction too, affraid he's still a stubborn little bounder now!). The only one that had the decency to arrive early was female.

Yomping along a pebbly beach shifted two of mine Smile 

Glad to hear all's going well though, take care and keep us posted x
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

I hope his eviction goes smoothly Very Happy Both my girls were early, one by a day and the other by 5 days..I didn't even realise my contractions had started with the second as I'd been induced for the first...I thought I had a bit of a dodgy tummy ache Embarassed Embarassed 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down