Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Nail Luxxe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

Was talking to a girl on Twitter yesterday who found a brand new Nicole by OPI stand in her local superdrug.  Anyone else seen one by them?
avatar
Nail Luxxe

Posts : 154
Thanks : 12
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : London

View user profile http://thenailluxxe.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Jasmina on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 am

Not in store only online. Their website doesn't seem to list which shops have them either, that would be useful- they could really learn from Boots.

Jasmina

Posts : 1713
Thanks : 53
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Nail Luxxe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 am

Well that's annoying Sad her's was in Stratford so I was trying to figure out if they were rolling them out across several stores or if that was specific to Stratford. It's always nice to see nail varnish in the flesh
avatar
Nail Luxxe

Posts : 154
Thanks : 12
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : London

View user profile http://thenailluxxe.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Jasmina on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 am

Nail Luxxe wrote:Well that's annoying :(her's was in Stratford so I was trying to figure out if they were rolling them out across several stores or if that was specific to Stratford.  It's always nice to see nail varnish in the flesh

I agree because online swatches and product pics can differ so much. You might have some luck if you email thr customer services, I had a bad experience with them so I will cross my fingers for you.

Jasmina

Posts : 1713
Thanks : 53
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 am

I saw one at Lakeside yesterday. Very new, white and shiny display!
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Charlilouise on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 am

The one in Hanley, Stoke on Trent has got one.
It's been there about a month now. They've also got an Essie stand!
avatar
Charlilouise

Posts : 108
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Stoke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  SueD on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:41 am

I've seen them in Thurrock and Oxford Street Very Happy No chance of them appearing in my local one as it's tiny Sad
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  RainbowNails on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:27 am

I took a picture of the stand in the Trafford Centre Manchester and posted it on here a while back.


Will see if I still have the picture to re post
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Jane on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Bloody glad I avoided superdrug Hanley yesterday then lol
That would have killed me, though when I get paid...... Mwhahaha
avatar
Jane
Admin

Posts : 1076
Thanks : 23
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Staffs

View user profile http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  mmmmchocolate on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:39 pm

There was a thread about this a couple of months ago - they have them in Meadowhall
avatar
mmmmchocolate

Posts : 273
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Babafette on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 pm

mmmmchocolate wrote:There was a thread about this a couple of months ago - they have them in Meadowhall
This is shoppingaddict's previous thread from May: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Smile
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Nail Luxxe on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 am

Babafette wrote:
mmmmchocolate wrote:There was a thread about this a couple of months ago - they have them in Meadowhall
This is shoppingaddict's previous thread from May: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    Smile

Oh thanks for that! Smile Seems they're rolling them out then

Jasmina wrote:
I agree because online swatches and product pics can differ so much. You might have some luck if you email thr customer services, I had a bad experience with them so I will cross my fingers for you.

Exactly! Sometimes swatches are ok, but then you have situations like that Sinful colour that SueD wanted where it looked to be at least three different variations of green!

Jane wrote:Bloody glad I avoided superdrug Hanley yesterday then lol
That would have killed me, though when I get paid...... Mwhahaha

This'll be me! Very Happy I've decided to let myself buy again and that could be dangerous!
avatar
Nail Luxxe

Posts : 154
Thanks : 12
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : London

View user profile http://thenailluxxe.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole by OPI at Superdrug

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum