Very Important question!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dairy Milk or Galaxy?

45% 45% 
[ 10 ]
55% 55% 
[ 12 ]
 
Total Votes : 22

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Babafette on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:Coke, only ever Coke.  And it tastes better from the glass bottles!
But not diet or Zero, it has to be full fat or I'd rather have water cyclops 
You see I don't like the taste of full fat coke, much prefer diet coke. Or cherry diet coke ideally! Love that!
Oh no, full fat all the way! Diet Coke just doesn't taste the same. No

Vanilla Coke is my absolute fave! I was so chuffed when they started making it again. Very Happy 
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  shoppingaddict on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 am

Urgh gag, hate vanilla coke!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 35
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  RainbowNails on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:10 am

Neither unfortunately as since being diagnosed with Crohns disease I am also meant to follow a lacto free diet but luckily I have always loved dark chocolate and I hate white chocolate so now I have the vegan chocolates from hotel chocolat if I am treating myself or green and blacks or raspberry ruffles .
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  SueD on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 am

Diet Coke !! (Even though I still haven't found a single sodding bottle even close to my name! Vanilla coke is so sickly Baba! I could only manage a tiny bit last time I tried it!
avatar
SueD

Posts : 1491
Thanks : 78
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Babafette on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:Of course if you'd added Milka & Daim into the equation the answer would have been entirely different.................. Razz 
Baba, I saw Milka with Tuc (the crackers) in Holland Razz .  That's soooooo wrong!
Weirdly I reckon it might actually be quite nice. geek Have you ever tried chocolate covered pretzels? They're lush, the combination of the salt with the chocolate works quite well.

I've made myself hungry now - I had no dinner tonight as the antibiotics have made me feel a bit queasy. Neutral 
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  mmmmchocolate on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Babafette wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:Coke, only ever Coke.  And it tastes better from the glass bottles!
But not diet or Zero, it has to be full fat or I'd rather have water cyclops 
You see I don't like the taste of full fat coke, much prefer diet coke. Or cherry diet coke ideally! Love that!
Oh no, full fat all the way! Diet Coke just doesn't taste the same. No

Vanilla Coke is my absolute fave! I was so chuffed when they started making it again. Very Happy 

 Diet coke for me! Tastes much nicer than full fat or coke zero. Pepsi max is ok in an emergency Smile
avatar
mmmmchocolate

Posts : 273
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  mmmmchocolate on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Babafette wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:Of course if you'd added Milka & Daim into the equation the answer would have been entirely different.................. Razz 
Baba, I saw Milka with Tuc (the crackers) in Holland Razz .  That's soooooo wrong!
Weirdly I reckon it might actually be quite nice. geek Have you ever tried chocolate covered pretzels? They're lush, the combination of the salt with the chocolate works quite well.

I've made myself hungry now - I had no dinner tonight as the antibiotics have made me feel a bit queasy. Neutral 

chocolate pretzels are quite nice - I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be taking the chocolate / salt combination too far though Very Happy
avatar
mmmmchocolate

Posts : 273
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Sarah on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Galaxy. DM is a bit heavy to eat for me. And Pepsi. Coca cola leaves a funny taste in my mouth Very Happy
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Laura on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Wesker wrote:What about the other important question...Coke or Pepsi? Very Happy

Pepsi!!! Coke is disgusting
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Laura on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Nail Luxxe on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote: Cadbury every time for me.  Galaxy/Mars is just slimy!
This!
Galaxy has this ultra thick, sticky after feeling No 

Laura wrote:Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed
The automatic reaction is to think the 'opposite' of diet is fat Razz
avatar
Nail Luxxe

Posts : 154
Thanks : 12
Join date : 2013-06-03
Location : London

View user profile http://thenailluxxe.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Laura on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Nail Luxxe wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote: Cadbury every time for me.  Galaxy/Mars is just slimy!
This!
Galaxy has this ultra thick, sticky after feeling No 

Laura wrote:Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed
The automatic reaction is to think the 'opposite' of diet is fat Razz

Razz it's just one of those really trivial things lol
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

Laura wrote:Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed

Because it gives you a full, fat arse Laughing 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Laura on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am

Hahaha Loola!
avatar
Laura

Posts : 2727
Thanks : 86
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 26
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Sarah on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:51 am

We call them fat coke and thin coke haha! "Vodka and fat coke and 2 vodka and thin cokes please..." Very Happy
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 am

Sarah (xoxo) wrote:We call them fat coke and thin coke haha! "Vodka and fat coke and 2 vodka and thin cokes please..." Very Happy

Do you have a pint after you've drunk those three starters?!!!Very Happy 
Is the Lyneham (?sp) still there?
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Sarah on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Haha no! Then it's on to the jagerbombs Very Happy yes it's still there and hasn't changed at all other than to get rid of the trampoline Sad
avatar
Sarah

Posts : 1247
Thanks : 31
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 29
Location : Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Sam on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 pm

I voted for both (is that allowed??). All chocolate has a place in my life. I think I prefer Galaxy because it's creamier, but I find it easy to eat a massive bar of Dairy Milk because it's not so heavy.
avatar
Sam

Posts : 878
Thanks : 50
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 28

View user profile http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  stationaryace on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:49 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Laura wrote:Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed

Because it gives you a full, fat arse Laughing 

Sister-in-law at almost EVERY family meal - "don't give the kids fat Coke, it must be diet.  There's no sugar in diet".  Because Diet Coke is basically water, obviously, and should be consumed in gallons where as regular Coke is the devil... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Soda and Lime all the way!
avatar
stationaryace

Posts : 205
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  HanSpan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Babafette wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:Of course if you'd added Milka & Daim into the equation the answer would have been entirely different.................. Razz 
Baba, I saw Milka with Tuc (the crackers) in Holland Razz .  That's soooooo wrong!
Weirdly I reckon it might actually be quite nice. geek Have you ever tried chocolate covered pretzels? They're lush, the combination of the salt with the chocolate works quite well.

I've made myself hungry now - I had no dinner tonight as the antibiotics have made me feel a bit queasy. Neutral 

Ooh that's reminded me of the marmite choolate I once found. Really surprisingly good!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 am

stationaryace wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Laura wrote:Why do people call it "full fat" Coke when there is no fat in Coke Embarassed

Because it gives you a full, fat arse Laughing 

Sister-in-law at almost EVERY family meal - "don't give the kids fat Coke, it must be diet.  There's no sugar in diet".  Because Diet Coke is basically water, obviously, and should be consumed in gallons where as regular Coke is the devil... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Soda and Lime all the way!

Oh, don't get me started on 'diet' versions for kids! I'd rather mine had sugar than artificial sweeteners/chemicals.
I went on a diet of sugar free gum and lager for about a year in my youth. I shed stones but can now not touch any foods containing artificial sweeteners, I blame them entirely (and of course my own youthful stupidity) for my IBS.Laughing 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Muffy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:43 am

I prefer the taste of Galaxy, definitely. But DM has lots of variety. But then again Galaxy doesn't need variety because it has a great taste.
I like non-Galaxy Mars chocolate too, e.g. Teasers and Magic Stars. And don't get me started on Hotel Chocolat.
Not that I eat much chocolate... Embarassed 

Re. Coke and Pepsi: I like the taste of both but can't drink fizzy drinks. I like one a little more than the other but it's been so long since I've had them I can't remember which it is. Razz 

Muffy

Posts : 322
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 29
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very Important question!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum