Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura's favourite word of the day

+6
ninjablossom
Sam
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
Laura
Wesker
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laura's favourite word of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura's favourite word of the day

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 am

Jasmina wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:Yup like a freakin sauna in here. Didn't help that numb nuts closed all the upper floor windows when we left for work.......

I do that though- paranoid about burglars

We live in a three story house, and have security latches!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Laura's favourite word of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura's favourite word of the day

Post  Jasmina Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:54 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
Jasmina wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:Yup like a freakin sauna in here. Didn't help that numb nuts closed all the upper floor windows when we left for work.......

I do that though- paranoid about burglars

We live in a three story house, and have security latches!

My upstairs windows are 3 storey up and I still panic- I trust no one lol

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 am

Lol wot you like!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 am

A weirdo lol
Crime statistics set me on edge- its probably more the thought of insurance company not paying out than actual burglary.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 am

I live in an attic flat and won't leave the windows open when I'm out or asleep...
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 am

I went away for 4 days the other weekend and left my window open accidentally - and just realised I left it open all weekend when I was out. Bad habits. Now burglars will really know when I'm out for a while, as it will be closed. doh.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:08 am

Wesker wrote:
Laura wrote:but next door but one do have an insufferably yappy little wanker of a dog.

We've got one of them too, so fucking annoying but they never take it out, it just yaps all day long Evil or Very Mad

Me too. Although we can retaliate with our foul mouthed 3 year old bellowing "who the fuck is Alice" and "Arseholes" at various times of the day. I blame the ginger hair.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Wesker wrote:
Laura wrote:but next door but one do have an insufferably yappy little wanker of a dog.

We've got one of them too, so fucking annoying but they never take it out, it just yaps all day long Evil or Very Mad

Me too. Although we can retaliate with our foul mouthed 3 year old bellowing "who the fuck is Alice" and "Arseholes" at various times of the day.

hahaha!

My dad loves telling everyone the stories from when I was very little and when my mum went out I would beg for the Roy Chubby Brown CD to be put on. Must have been 1995 or not long after so I was probably about 5!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 am

may i ask what a wankers is? Embarassed 
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 am

Laura, you'll enjoy this........
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 am

annita008 wrote:may i ask what  a wankers is? Embarassed 

Oh Annita, prepare to have your English vocabulary expanded in a whole new way....... wanking is a colloquial/slang term for masturbating. So a wanker is therefore one who masturbates. Used as an insult often accompanied by a hand gesture demonstrating a bloke pulling his own penis. Does that help?
I'm sure Laura will have another choice word of the day to share with us tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it Very Happy 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Laura, you'll enjoy this........
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Excellent Very Happy
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:

Oh Annita, prepare to have your English vocabulary expanded in a whole new way....... wanking is a colloquial/slang term for masturbating.  So a wanker is therefore one who masturbates.  Used as an insult often accompanied by a hand gesture demonstrating a bloke pulling his own penis.  Does that help?
I'm sure Laura will have another choice word of the day to share with us tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it Very Happy 

hahaha thanks for the explanation =)
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:

Oh Annita, prepare to have your English vocabulary expanded in a whole new way....... wanking is a colloquial/slang term for masturbating.  So a wanker is therefore one who masturbates.  Used as an insult often accompanied by a hand gesture demonstrating a bloke pulling his own penis.  Does that help?
I'm sure Laura will have another choice word of the day to share with us tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it Very Happy 

Seriously wetting myself!! Lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Me too. Although we can retaliate with our foul mouthed 3 year old bellowing "who the fuck is Alice" and "Arseholes" at various times of the day. I blame the ginger hair.

Me and your 3 year old will get on very well!!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Hahahaha. I want to go round randomly yelling 'who the fuck is Alice' now.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 pm

So what's today's word Laura?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:10 am

shoppingaddict wrote:So what's today's word Laura?

i want to know too, i want to expand my english vocabulary
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:17 am

I haven't really thought of one actually as I've been out all day making three years old vomit on roundabouts. Very Happy
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 am

Laura wrote:I haven't really thought of one actually as I've been out all day making three years old vomit on roundabouts. Very Happy
Shocked I feel that needs an explanation............ Laughing 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 am

Babafette wrote:
Laura wrote:I haven't really thought of one actually as I've been out all day making three years old vomit on roundabouts. Very Happy
Shocked I feel that needs an explanation............ Laughing 

Hahaha it's my friend's kid's 3rd birthday today. She'd had ice cream and all kinds of goodies and we took her to the park and I took her on the roundabout where after 5 minutes she threw up fucking everywhere...
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2