Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer

2 posters

Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer Empty OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 pm

For anybody interested, the OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis is live on BuyaPowa at the moment for another 34 hours here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The set includes the shades Don't Pretzel My Buttons, a honey beige creme; Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, a blackened olive creme; Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, a rich and saturated blue shimmer; and Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs, a stunning royal purple shimmer.

It is currently priced at £9.50 with £1.95 delivery charge, but if there are enough co-buyers the price should drop to £7.50 plus P&P. Smile

Hope that helps someone.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer

Post  Wesker Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 am

Is anyone wanting this cos we could do the co-buy thing and someone could get it for free?
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 am

The co-buy is currently at £8.50 plus P&P with 24 hours remaining and 21 sets left.

I should also point out that the link I posted above is my specific URL to share the deal so any referrals will be linked back to me. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 am

Babafette wrote:The co-buy is currently at £8.50 plus P&P with 24 hours remaining and 21 sets left.

I should also point out that the link I posted above is my specific URL to share the deal so any referrals will be linked back to me. Smile

So if several of us buy through your link you could get them for free? Very Happy
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 am

*Wesker* wrote:So if several of us buy through your link you could get them for free? Very Happy
Yes, the person who brings in more buyers than anyone else either wins the product or its cash equivalent. At the moment it's highly unlikely I'd get it though as I'm No 42 in the leaderboard! Laughing A couple of others have already referred two people and I think it's also based on how quickly you refer, but I'm not entirely sure as I've never done it before.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Down to £7.50 now so i bought one Very Happy
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:25 pm

*Wesker* wrote:Down to £7.50 now so i bought one Very Happy
Thanks Wesker. I hope you enjoy it! Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down