Men.......

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Men.......

Post  SueD on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh Baba, I feel so sad for you Sad He has to accept it's not going to happen ,but please don't feel you are being selfish,you made your feelings clear right from the start.I can understand that his feelings have changed,these things happen but he can't expect you to suddenly change yours. Having kids is such a huge responsibility and you're perfectly entitled not to want to take that on, I wish there were more people like you! Far too many people have kids because it's the 'done thing' then appear to regard them as a complete PITA.
I really hope you can get this resolved soon x
SueD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 am

Babafette wrote:Another 3 hour constant baby barrage last night until 1.30am this morning. Crying or Very sad 

OK Baba, that's it. Send him round to our house, that'll put him off for good.
6 kids in the summer holidays, baby has a tummy bug, swearing toddler is constantly pushing the limits. 4 year old announces POO! every time he goes to the loo and expects someone to wipe his bottom for him. 7 year old refuses to wear pants and basically do most things she's told to do, 10 year old has strep throat, 11 year old lives in minecraft world and has mere brushes with reality.
He can take the eldest to the shop to get the new school uniform with the 2 little ones fighting in the double buggy flanked by the bickering girls and 4 year old.
Do you think that would do it?
Hope that thought cheered you up a bit xxxxxxxx
LoolaBeanbag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 am

Things not improving, he's really not being very nice to me at the moment. It's making me feel ill. Neutral 
Babafette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 am

thats awful - how can he make you feel bad over something he knew your views on, its bullying Sad Sad

ninjablossom

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Babafette wrote:Things not improving, he's really not being very nice to me at the moment. It's making me feel ill. Neutral 

Can you ask him to leave for a few days to give you some space?

Jasmina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  weskers toyboy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 am

a big hug & a cuddle for baba
and the rest of you complaing about us men heres some back-
tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tuttut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tuttut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut and yes were all wankers Embarassed just some of us dont admit it. lol!
weskers toyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum