Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly

5 posters

Go down

Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly Empty Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly

Post  HanSpan Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Due to someone mentioning Misty river I searched for "thermal polish" on etsy. BAD IDEA! Not I've got a screen full of potential suppliers and am curious if anyone has tried any before I take the plunge.

1: Polish Me Silly! They seem to do alot of thermals at £6.21 for a full size bottle or you can get sets of minis for reduced prices ie 6 thermal minis for £20.50.
the one that first caught my eye is Mermaid Tears. Pretty!

http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/164602971/new-mermaid-tears-color-changing-thermal?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=thermal+polish&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=GB&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all

anyone tried any? thoughts?

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly Empty Re: Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly

Post  SueD Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Rainbow Connection do this one but they're out of stock,but it does mean they should be a fairly good make I'm guessing ?
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly Empty Re: Etsy suppliers of Thermals - 1 Polish me Silly

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:02 pm

I like the look of that one too Han. I haven't tried Polish me Silly.....yet.....! F.U.N do some pretty thermals too, I bought the green Christmassy one and it's rather good - RCs launching some new shades in the next few days I believe.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Thanks guys - off to search for FUN

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 pm

FUNLaquer's etsy shop is empty Sad
Only a few colour changers on their own website - a fabby blue and a rather sickly yellow.
Does anyone else stock them?

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Did you know that thermals only have a shelf life of a year?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:Did you know that thermals only have a shelf life of a year?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may have to go for the new option I've just found - buy your own thermal pigment!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:29 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:Did you know that thermals only have a shelf life of a year?
Whaaaaat?!
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 pm

polish me silly were lush lacquer. I think they re named due to Lush the soap company.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:51 am

I think Loola's just got some FUN's from them direct...

http://www.storenvy.com/stores/104115-fun-lacquer
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 am

Aha - than you both. Digging continues. Although I have bought a packet of blue thermowhatsit powder so when some more base arriveds I'll be trying my own mixture out!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 am

Yep, I got FUNs direct, it was no dearer than buying from RC. BUT, after having struggled with the bastard polish from hell tonight, I'm kind of off thermals......KPT Life in Pink is like trying to spread tar.  Twisted Evil And what could be a stunner looks shite due to its formula.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:39 am

you need thinner! I've finally found a few reasonably priced, decent sized options. the seche stuff is silly prices for a weeny bottle!

I've just bought Orly from amazon here: Orly Nail Polish / Lacquer Thinner 60ml
Before that I had a Poshe one from Beauty Bay taht definitely leaked or evaporated a bit in transit but they were gret & gave me a part refund. I think I prefered tath one even if is a bit more: http://www.beautybay.com/nailcare/poshe/polishreviver/

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down