Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all London polish addicts!

4 posters

Go down

Calling all London polish addicts!  Empty Calling all London polish addicts!

Post  Sarah Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:11 am

Do you want to work for Models Own? We currently have full and part time sales assistant vacancies at the Models Own Bottleshop in Westfield London Shopping Centre (Shepherd's Bush). Please email your CV, a photo and a brief covering letter explaining why you think you would be a great addition to our team to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks! x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sooo wish I was in London! Shocked Working with polish. All day. Every day. And getting paid for it. Shocked
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Calling all London polish addicts!  Empty Re: Calling all London polish addicts!

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 am

When I was there the other day those girls really knew their stuff!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Calling all London polish addicts!  Empty Re: Calling all London polish addicts!

Post  Babafette Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 am

And think of the employee discount! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 am

I've never been to Westfield and was thinking about going next Tues - now I'm definitely giong - I *need* to see that shop. How fantastic.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down