Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them?

2 posters

Go down

How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them? Empty How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them?

Post  HanSpan Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 am

Whatever I do it flicks the radio button back to 'have someone come & collect it'
I don't bloody want someone to come and collect it.

ARrghghghghghghghg

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them? Empty Re: How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them?

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

On the front page Han, there are two options, left for Collect or right to drop off to the shop, is it going tits up there?
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them? Empty Re: How the f*** can you get myhermes to accept that you want to take a package to them?

Post  HanSpan Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 am

Hmm seems My hermes & my hermes returns are separate. I'm trying to return somethig to landsend. I can login to returns (where I registered) but not regular my hermes.
FFS.
We've had nothing but problems with computers recently. Had ebloody nuff!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 am

Love ebloody nuff!!!!!!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum