Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moyou goodies to be won every week.

2 posters

Go down

Moyou goodies to be won every week. Empty Moyou goodies to be won every week.

Post  redfragglebiker Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Don't know how many of you lovely peoples are on twitter but if you follow moyou london they do a trivia quiz every Thursday. There are 5 questions, the first three you can answer whenever as they pick a random winner, the last two questions are a bit of a fastest finger first with the first correct answer winning the plate.

The questions are usually based on whichever plates they are giving away - eg This week they were giving away a choice of the Frenchy plates so all the questions were pictures of French actresses which we had to name.

Worth a follow and a go if you like the MoYou plates, expecially as you get to choose the plate from whatever range the questions are linked to. I'm actually pretty chuffed too as I managed to win one of the Frenchy plates this morning. (plumped for Frenchy Plate 03)

Anyhow I just thought I'd share in case it's of interest! Good luck if you decide to have a go!

redfragglebiker

Back to top Go down

Moyou goodies to be won every week. Empty Re: Moyou goodies to be won every week.

Post  carter0268 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am

Great idea! Thank you for that, and well done with your win  Very Happy xx
carter0268
carter0268

Back to top Go down