Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPI The Top Ten Mini Collection for £17.00 - Limited Time Offer

Go down

OPI The Top Ten Mini Collection for £17.00 - Limited Time Offer Empty OPI The Top Ten Mini Collection for £17.00 - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

For anybody interested, the OPI The Top Ten Mini Collection is live on BuyaPowa at the moment for another 35 hours here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The set includes ten minis: Alpine Snow (pure white creme), Bubble Bath (gentle pink creme), Tickle My France-y (light mauve nude creme), Kiss Me On My Tulips (hot pink creme), Red Lights Ahead...Where? (bright orange toned red creme), Big Apple Red (classic blue based red creme), I'm Not Really a Waitress (sexy red shimmer), You Don't Know Jacques! (sophisticated deep taupe creme), Vampsterdam (dark aubergine shimmer), and Lincoln Park After Dark (blackened purple creme).

It is currently priced at £23.00 with £1.95 delivery charge, but the price will drop to £17.00 plus P&P if there are enough co-buyers. There are still 34 sets left at the moment.

As in previous posts, please note that the URL is my referral link. I hope this helps someone. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down