Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour'

4 posters

Go down

Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour' Empty Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour'

Post  StripyJules Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:30 am

Just seen this, apologies if already posted elsewhere:

Free £11 Nails Inc polish on £2 mag
Magazine-based voucher
Discount: 'Free' Nails Inc polish Who for: Anyone
Get by: Sat 1 Dec 2012 Use by: N/A
How: Buy the December edition of Glamour magazine (£2) with Kristen Stewart on the cover and you'll find a full-size (10ml) nail polish in one of four shades on the front.
The detail: The shades are: Motcomb Street (navy blue), St James (bright red), Glamour Glitter (gold) or Elizabeth Street (pale pink). One per magazine. Available while stocks last.
StripyJules
StripyJules

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour' Empty Re: Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour'

Post  Wesker Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:48 am

I had a look in a couple of shops today to see if this was out yet but no sign of it. Will defo be getting one or two (or four) Laughing
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour' Empty Re: Nails Inc free in December 'Glamour'

Post  Sarah Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 am

*Wesker* wrote:I had a look in a couple of shops today to see if this was out yet but no sign of it. Will defo be getting one or two (or four) Laughing

When this offer is on a lot of the shops round here have the bags ripped open. So sometimes 2/3 polishes might end up in one wrapper and only cost you the price of 1 magazine.... Wink Laughing Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:55 am

*Wesker* wrote:I had a look in a couple of shops today to see if this was out yet but no sign of it. Will defo be getting one or two (or four) Laughing
PMSL![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm off to the cinema in the morning so I might just have to have a little look for Glamour at a few shops in town.......
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down