Zoya retailers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoya retailers?

Post  Rutan_S on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Does anyone know if Zoya is sold in store in the UK, and if so where? I love Zoya but they're like £15 in Sweden and I would love to be able to buy in a store once in a while.

Rutan_S

Posts : 6
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Jasmina on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I have never seen them in-store personally but I know Tiffany Nail Supplies stock them so might have them in the store, they are Birmingham based if that is any good to you. I have only bought them online, standard price now seems to be £10.50-£11

Jasmina

Posts : 1713
Thanks : 53
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Helzors on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:49 am

www.tiffanynailsupply.co.uk

They sell it there for 4.95 + VAT which is pretty good. They always get in the new collections and i've personally been to their warehouse and it's just amazing there Surprised!!

Helzors

Posts : 5
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  shoppingaddict on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:51 am

Helzors wrote:www.tiffanynailsupply.co.uk

They sell it there for 4.95 + VAT which is pretty good. They always get in the new collections and i've personally been to their warehouse and it's just amazing there Surprised!!

Yup you work for them don't you?!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Helzors on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
Helzors wrote:www.tiffanynailsupply.co.uk

They sell it there for 4.95 + VAT which is pretty good. They always get in the new collections and i've personally been to their warehouse and it's just amazing there Surprised!!

Yup you work for them don't you?!

I don't work for them, but this is the price I see online and as i have previously mentioned in another post, iam a regular to them so i know about all of the new stock because i get my new opi's from there, i'm following there facebook page n it keeps me upd8ted with all new collections and latest fasions.

Helzors

Posts : 5
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 am

Whole-foods in Picadilly circus sell Zoya! Its on their facebook page, along with Spa Rituals (never tried their stuff)

Last 2 times I've been into the office, I've gone into Wholefoods and I never look in the beauty section! I'm in the office on Thursday but have to rush home for a course so no time to check it out Sad might try and pop in before work if I get up slightly earlier... hope they are not ridiculously expensive like most things in there...
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  shoppingaddict on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 am

ninjajane wrote:Whole-foods in Picadilly circus sell Zoya! Its on their facebook page, along with Spa Rituals (never tried their stuff)

Last 2 times I've been into the office, I've gone into Wholefoods and I never look in the beauty section! I'm in the office on Thursday but have to rush home for a course so no time to check it out Sad might try and pop in before work if I get up slightly earlier... hope they are not ridiculously expensive like most things in there...

Let us know how you get on!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

I emailed them (cuz getting out of bed early when I don't have to isn't my strong point) and Zoya & Butter London sells at £11.99 and Spa Ritual sells at £8.99.

They don't sell pixie dust, which is what I am impatiently waiting for though.

Butter London's are £12 in Boots so figure the prices are on a par if your in the area.
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  shoppingaddict on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Ninja I went onto tiffany last night and although it says preorder in the title when you click through it seems to have stock levels?!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm

I noticed that. I wasn't sure if that was just how many they had ordered?

I've never tried Tiffany's before, if I order a couple which are in stock and the summer pixie dust, I wasn't sure if I would get done on the postage or if they would just wait to send the whole lot!
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  shoppingaddict on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Not too sure tbh, they weren't great at comms before but might be worth dropping them a line to see?
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 pm

I emailed them and they responded pretty quick - they wait till everything is in stock.

But they have this top coat that reads similar to the HK Girl top coat, so I asked if it was similar (Im wondering if its just rebranded for them, like Glisten and Glow have their label on it) and they said they didn't know what I meant! lol for £3 it might be worth a punt.

avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  shoppingaddict on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

ninjajane wrote:I emailed them and they responded pretty quick - they wait till everything is in stock.

But they have this top coat that reads similar to the HK Girl top coat, so I asked if it was similar (Im wondering if its just rebranded for them, like Glisten and Glow have their label on it) and they said they didn't know what I meant! lol for £3 it might be worth a punt.


Why not! Glad they replied quickly anyway!
avatar
shoppingaddict

Posts : 4131
Thanks : 83
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 34
Location : Suffolk

View user profile http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Pippa10 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:45 am

Is Tiffany's any good. I keep looking to buy online from them but it seems like it's only trade. I'm in Birmingham so does anyone know if the shop is trade only?

Pippa10

Posts : 10
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:37 am

I've just placed an order and am not trade. I just created an account.

Initially it thought the UK was overseas and only gave me the option to have international delivery. So managed to amend that but the VAT for the international postage stayed on the total, even after i deleted everything in my basket, it went back on again. I waited an hour and it finally worked. Not the easiest way of ordering but think if you are trade you need the VAT breakdowns.
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Pippa10 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:48 am

ninjajane wrote:I've just placed an order and am not trade. I just created an account.

Initially it thought the UK was overseas and only gave me the option to have international delivery. So managed to amend that but the VAT for the international postage stayed on the total, even after i deleted everything in my basket, it went back on again. I waited an hour and it finally worked. Not the easiest way of ordering but think if you are trade you need the VAT breakdowns.

Just signed up. I'm not sure why I found it so hard the other who knows how many times I tried!

Pippa10

Posts : 10
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2013-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  ninjablossom on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 am

I don't think its a very easy site to use to be honest. But if they spend money on the site, they might raise the polish prices so best keep stum. lol
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  HanSpan on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

ninjajane wrote:I don't think its a very easy site to use to be honest. But if they spend money on the site, they might raise the polish prices so best keep stum. lol

and another order I've given up on. Nothing I wanted immediately is in stock! and I just don't have the energy to trawl through all the different pages with the never ending dissapointment of finding yet another thing I fancy and stock level is 0:(

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoya retailers?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum