Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug!

4 posters

Go down

Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug! Empty Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

If like me, you fancy trying the Nails Inc feather polishes, but not enough to warrant the price, I saw this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have been stalking the Superdrug site ever since as there are no 'bigger Superdrugs' near me.

They appeared online this morning, alas no free delivery though.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess it's not technically a grabbit, but who knows if these will 'fly' out of stock or not!!! pmsl. sorry.... Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug! Empty Re: Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug!

Post  mmmmchocolate Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Not keen on the feather effect (the colours aren't really me), but some of the high-res glitters and liquid metals by the same brand look rather lovely. Going to have to look out for those Smile
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug! Empty Re: Feather Effect Nails £3.49 at Superdrug!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm

mmmmchocolate wrote:Not keen on the feather effect (the colours aren't really me), but some of the high-res glitters and liquid metals by the same brand look rather lovely. Going to have to look out for those Smile

I have one of the high res in my basket - Gulity Pleasure.
They also hava a couple of concrete shades:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure if I fancy these much, but I might be tempted at the price......
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm tempted by the price! even the bottles are the same as Nail's Inc. I saw yesterday you can get Nail's Inc for $9.50 in the US... thats nearly half the price as in the UK (although I don't think I've ever paid full price for them) it makes me angry so I'm happy to support a local rip off Smile

EDIT: boo Sad whilst eye candy is a British themed brand, it looks like invouge is Chinese - explains why the copying is so good! but their testing stance is dubious and I'm just getting rid of the polishes from companies that test on animals.
(Its a mine field though with parent companies etc just have to do what I can really and I respect peoples choices so I'm not making any points or issues on here, just here to talk about pretty polish!)

But will have to pass on these Sad
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 am

Good dupes, not taken the craze though I prefer the art with real feathers.
I understand your stance Ninjajane it can be really hard to remain ethical when it comes to cosmetics.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 am

Jasmina wrote:Good dupes, not taken the craze though I prefer the art with real feathers.
I understand your stance Ninjajane it can be really hard to remain ethical when it comes to cosmetics.

Yes, Ninjajane - you dealt with this really gently and impartially. I'm grateful for the info that you gave on your research on In Vogue, I couldn't find a great deal more than the Eye Candy link and their fairly dire Facebook page! Thank you Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Superdrug online are also now doing Nicoles. Not a great range, not a great price but I thought you'd like to know! (And maybe a BOGOF one day would be useful Wink ..)
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:19 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Superdrug online are also now doing Nicoles. Not a great range, not a great price but I thought you'd like to know! (And maybe a BOGOF one day would be useful Wink ..)

Don't think it's too bad on price, I've paid more for them plus you get superdrug points ( if you remember to register your card unlike me)

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down