Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norway Nails

4 posters

Go down

Norway Nails Empty Norway Nails

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 am

So they tell us that we can't shop there (unless wanting to pay obscene postage charges) but I saw that they will be stocking Lynnderellas and I was curious to see how much they would be. 239NOK = £26.90 a bottle.
I just don't get this.........?!! No doubt they will sell out. Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Norway Nails Empty Re: Norway Nails

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

I saw a comment lurking around the web that lynderella is now posting to the UK. So I emailed her via her eBay store and they said no they didn't but Norway Nails did!

Got excited then realised they didn't like us either.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Wow those prices seem crazy, be honest with me- are they really worth the money or is it because it's the prestige of owning one?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 am

I don't have any Jasmina, but neither do I want any on the simple basis that the prices seem a bit greedy to me No
All about the ego?!!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  polishaddict Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 am

Jasmina wrote:Wow those prices seem crazy, be honest with me- are they really worth the money or is it because it's the prestige of owning one?

I was 'lucky' enough to bag some Lynns just before Llarowe stopped stocking them, in my opinion there are better indies out there. Ive had trouble with glitter curling Crying or Very sad on a couple of them.
I think its as you say, she was one of the first Indie polish makers so people just want to own one. I would not pay the prices she is charging now, but, like i said that is only my opinion x
polishaddict
polishaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 am

polishaddict wrote:
Jasmina wrote:Wow those prices seem crazy, be honest with me- are they really worth the money or is it because it's the prestige of owning one?

I was 'lucky' enough to bag some Lynns just before Llarowe stopped stocking them, in my opinion there are better indies out there. Ive had trouble with glitter curling Crying or Very sad on a couple of them.
I think its as you say, she was one of the first Indie polish makers so people just want to own one. I would not pay the prices she is charging now, but, like i said that is only my opinion x

Thank you for your honest opinion, sometimes I feel like I am missing something with all the lust for indie polishes out there and the prices they charge.
Sometimes I look at a polish and think the same look can be achieved by layering regular colours with easily accessible glitter polishes, also some of the swatches I see have been layered over a base colour anyway so the indie polish colour isn't actually very strong.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 am

I do have a slight obession with indie polishes. I would love to have a lynderella really so I can find out what all the fuss is about more than anything. But they are just so hard to get hold of I can't be bothered!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down