China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

That's shore bright has just plopped onto the doormat - I love the colour, and the intensity's definitely there but it's not the creamy purpley shade that I was expecting from the pics I've seen swatches of, more a very blue toned bright pink? I also ordered water you waiting for from the Cirque du soleil collection, that is one gorgeous sparkly green! Very Happy
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  RainbowNails on Sat May 04, 2013 9:02 am

I took python back to superdrug and complained as it just wouldn't work.

That was a few months ago last year some time.

They let me change it
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  RainbowNails on Sat May 04, 2013 9:05 am

I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  ninjablossom on Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 am

RainbowNails wrote:I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please

from the swatches I would say GL looks slightly darker and has a shimmer. I would say TSB is a brighter version of spontaneous. I did find a review of the sensationals that describes them as colours China Glaze has done before and just added some neon... (I'd say highlighter pen colours)
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  RainbowNails on Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 am

Thank you I am on a two month no buy as of 1st may so I will be good and just look at swatches for now
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

ninjajane wrote:
RainbowNails wrote:I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please

from the swatches I would say GL looks slightly darker and has a shimmer. I would say TSB is a brighter version of spontaneous. I did find a review of the sensationals that describes them as colours China Glaze has done before and just added some neon... (I'd say highlighter pen colours)

I've been considering gothic lolita for a while, as TSB is pinkier that I thought it would be I'd be interested to hear if Lolita it leans pink or blue?
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  RainbowNails on Sun May 05, 2013 12:22 am

I am terrible with describing colours I am sorry I have no idea.

I can try and find pictures I took last year or you might be better looking at swatches on line.

I see purple where my husband sees blue! !

He calls me colour blind lol
avatar
RainbowNails

Posts : 234
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Sun May 05, 2013 8:05 am

RainbowNails wrote:I am terrible with describing colours I am sorry I have no idea.

I can try and find pictures I took last year or you might be better looking at swatches on line.

I see purple where my husband sees blue! !

He calls me colour blind lol
Thanls Rainbownails, I know what you mean about colour descriptions - it's tricky! I'll mebbe have a trip to Sally's to see if they have a 'real' one for me to look at!!!! Very Happy
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum