Illamasqua Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illamasqua Sale

Post  TattyScone on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 am

In case anyone's interested, you can use the code WAH20 for 20% off varnish. Not sure how long it's on for though.

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/nails/
avatar
TattyScone

Posts : 137
Thanks : 15
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 39
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  mayMeow on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:19 am

TattyScone wrote:In case anyone's interested, you can use the code WAH20 for 20% off varnish. Not sure how long it's on for though.

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/nails/

Thanks for the heads up tatty- if they had raindrops in I totally would have gone for the 3 for £30 deal Sad
avatar
mayMeow

Posts : 245
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 32
Location : Leeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  Babafette on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am

I don't have any of these polishes. Is the price justified as they seem very expensive? Question
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 41
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

Babafette wrote:I don't have any of these polishes. Is the price justified as they seem very expensive? Question

I have Jo'mina, Milf and a really bright pink one. They're nice, but I wouldn't say that the price is justified Neutral
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  Babafette on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:I don't have any of these polishes. Is the price justified as they seem very expensive? Question
I have Jo'mina, Milf and a really bright pink one. They're nice, but I wouldn't say that the price is justified Neutral
Thanks Loola, you've probably just saved me some money. Think of all the polishes I can get in Poundland for the price of one Illamasqua. Wink Laughing
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 41
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  ninjablossom on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I have a post waiting to go up on Raindrops. Pretty polish but its not justified at £13.50 and their bottles are just awful Sad I wouldn't bu y them again.
avatar
ninjablossom

Posts : 1246
Thanks : 57
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 103
Location : Surrey

View user profile http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  Lain on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 am

I adore Illamasqua but I've only ever bought the nail polishes on sale. They tend to go as cheap as £5 when they are on sale, and sales happen every few months, so look out for them then.
avatar
Lain

Posts : 87
Thanks : 4
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 30
Location : Midlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illamasqua Sale

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum