Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh needs 'man' time ......

+2
LoolaBeanbag
backhoe71
6 posters

Go down

Oh needs 'man' time ...... Empty Oh needs 'man' time ......

Post  backhoe71 Sun May 05, 2013 8:19 am

seeing as I have made him stripe my nails with tape this way and that way and the other way tonight. lol

Bless him. I also moved all my polishes today from a bucket to a display case and announced I had nearly 200 and he didn't pass out!!!!! I suppose an hour on the xbox for him is the least I can do!!!!

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Oh needs 'man' time ...... Empty Re: Oh needs 'man' time ......

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 am

My OH is currently on the Black Ops after carrying my new purchases upstairs. He reckons I must be getting close to 100 polishes now. Daft fool. Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sun May 05, 2013 8:35 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:My OH is currently on the Black Ops after carrying my new purchases upstairs. He reckons I must be getting close to 100 polishes now. Daft fool. Laughing

Ha ha how have you managed to hide them?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:My OH is currently on the Black Ops after carrying my new purchases upstairs. He reckons I must be getting close to 100 polishes now. Daft fool. Laughing

ha ha. Love it. I did tell him it was 200 'ish'!!!! Not point admitting the base coats, top coats, strengthenerings etc is there??

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 am

I would totally join him on Black Ops! One of the very few things I miss about being in a relationship is playing/watching Zombies Laughing
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 am

Geordie Nails wrote:I would totally join him on Black Ops! One of the very few things I miss about being in a relationship is playing/watching Zombies Laughing

All I hear is 'SNIPER GET DOWN!' and miscellaneous swear words from OH all night. No, surely single is better Laughing

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun May 05, 2013 10:07 am

Jasmina wrote:

He doesn't dare go near the lady zone in the bedroom - basically 7/8 of the room! I did have a count up just now and was horrified at the total (486)
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sun May 05, 2013 5:48 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Jasmina wrote:

He doesn't dare go near the lady zone in the bedroom - basically 7/8 of the room! I did have a count up just now and was horrified at the total (486)

Don't be horrified that's less than me. I always feel reassured when I read blogs and they have 1000's I can't have a problem as they have more than me.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

I always feel reassured by how much polish you all have :p That being said, I haven't counted for a while, but it was only 150 last time.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Tue May 07, 2013 3:31 am

I am lucky my husband knows exactly how many I have as we were discussing it the other day when I was painting my swatches with my April purchases and he doesn't really care as he knows I am sensible and I do go on no buy months.

I need to add them to my spreadsheet but I think I will be about 320 maybe 340 as I think I ended up buying 45 in April thanks to the sinful 2 for 1 offer and Boots points but I hadn't bought any since last year as I had a 3 month no buy.

He knows I barely buy clothes or shoes and I don't smoke and barely drink so this is my vice along with my garden.

I have been so ill and he knows painting my nails etc is my sanity so as long as I am happy he is happy.

Luckily I have my own study and that is where all my stuff is stored usually. But at the moment all my April buys are still downstairs for me to finish off sorting them out
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down