Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a Helmer!!!! now how do I organise it?

+10
Babafette
RainbowNails
SueD
stationaryace
Wesker
Jasmina
annita008
LoolaBeanbag
shoppingaddict
HanSpan
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've got a Helmer!!!!  now how do I organise it? - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a Helmer!!!! now how do I organise it?

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm pruning hard. I don't want two helmers, I'm concerned I won't be able to find anything at all. I have a big blue chest with deeper drawers (the Flormars with their bloody great long handles don't fit in the helmer) which will house care and 'accessories' and all oddbodds.
My favourite helmer drawer is called 'pricey but nicey'Laughing I also have Indies and Global, Purely OPI, China Glaze and Essie and I already can't remember what's in the other two....
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

I've got a Helmer!!!!  now how do I organise it? - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a Helmer!!!! now how do I organise it?

Post  mmmmchocolate Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm

SueD wrote:Am I the only helmer virgin here now?!
Nope - I'm helmer-less too. Nowhere to put one, and I don't really have enough to make it worthwhile Smile
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 am

mmmmchocolate wrote:
Nope - I'm helmer-less too. Nowhere to put one, and I don't really have enough to make it worthwhile Smile

i dont have one either...im in the process of getting a custom rack for my polishes
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 am

annita008 wrote:
mmmmchocolate wrote:

i dont have one either...im in the process of getting a custom rack for my polishes

I'm the 4th helmer-less person here Wink
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 am

It's probably only worth getting a Helmer if your collection is quite large. The trouble is, once you have one the temptation is to fill it up! Laughing 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 am

i have over 400 polishes, but to be honest, i dont think they sell helmers here hahah... and what i really want is a huge rack :Dso i can see all the polishes

Last edited by annita008 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  martinsgirl Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 am

You lot make me feel angelic - all my polish fits in two drawers of my helmer!
The rest have nail art stuff, removers, stamping stuff, etc.
Do agree with those who said it is tempting to fill it though haha.
martinsgirl
martinsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 am

Ha ha, I am not buying a third (she claims today!)

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 am

OH is already working on where he can put my second helmer for me!! Personally I'd like to think I could part with some of them before that happens.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

i'm seriously toying with the idea of buying a helmer. I bought 9liter boxes from home base about 6 weeks ago and already have run out of space. Even if I slow down my buying, the existing still need a nice home...
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:44 pm

I read on here a while back that they were being discontinued Shocked
I really thought back then that I didn't need one, now I want another one Laughing 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm

croydon ikea has 17 in stock... I could go tonight instead of spending a sunny Sat morning in a busy Ikea... will be in and out in an hour...
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Are they really going to be discontinued?! If so I may purchase another just in case!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:Are they really going to be discontinued?! If so I may purchase another just in case!!

Re: Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card...

Post shoppingaddict on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:02 pm

kelpyg wrote:I poped into Ikea today on my way home from Gatwick and the helmers are £18.95 with the ikea family card and £22.50 without. The label above says that they are reduced as they won’t be selling them anymore.

(To which you replied 'Oh Bugger'. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )

I didn't see a sign on Saturday, so maybe they've sensibly changed their minds cheers 

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 am

Yes I remember that, I just thought I hadn't actually heard that they weren't in stores anymore which made me think they weren't REALLY going to discontinue them!

God imagine the uproar if they did!! I wonder if they know what their helmets are actually used for!! Lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

They might just have discontinued one colour? I know they do that with other stuff. I've got a couple of lack tables - you can still buy the exact same ones, but the range of colours has changed. They definitely had helmers a few weeks ago when I went to check out the sale Smile
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 am

I have a dark brown lack table but its slightly ruined, due to *ahem* nail polish (I should put down a cloth but I forget) and I noticed the new colours they have - glossy pink!! not sure if thats too girly for my living room. Although it is MY living room...
Might have a squiz tonight.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am

One of mine is purple Smile Little bit ruined, but due to being generally mistreated over quite a long time rather than anything specific
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2