Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What annoys you?

+29
polishedpurple
geekybat
Jane
TattyScone
senta_mental
Sarah
weskers toyboy
annita008
kelpyg
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
martinsgirl
Sam
Wesker
kissmenow9
mmmmchocolate
Muffy
HanSpan
Sally Magpie
SueD
backhoe71
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
starrystarry
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
ninjablossom
Laura
33 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

What annoys you? - Page 12 Empty Re: What annoys you?

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

I'm kinda secretly judgemental with parents too Embarassed I try not to be because I'm sure it's an entirely different story when you actually have them... but I do have an old school friend who has a morbidly obese 4 year old and a 6 year old she leaves alone in his bedroom playing Call of Duty on Teamspeak. I feel so desperately sorry for them when she posts pics Neutral 
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 am

Companies that don't email back within a couple of hours

No I'm not gonna let this drop lmao
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

Geordie Nails wrote:I have depression and hypothyroidism. I'm constantly tired and can't cope with anything.

I have hypothyroidism as well Geordie so i know how shitty it can make you feel Sad  and sorry about the cancer scare.
We all think 'it will never happen to me' but it can affect anyone Crying or Very sad
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 am

Wesker wrote:
Geordie Nails wrote:I have depression and hypothyroidism. I'm constantly tired and can't cope with anything.

I have hypothyroidism as well Geordie so i know how shitty it can make you feel Sad  and sorry about the cancer scare.
We all think 'it will never happen to me' but it can affect anyone Crying or Very sad
Wish I could give you a hug thorugh the computer screen, you know how it feels!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:30 am

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sticky Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:29 pm

When you wear a pair of flat sandals on the hottest day of the year (yesterday), and 2 hours in, you have to take them off because they have rubbed 2 HUGE blisters on the soles of your feet - both feet. Spent all of yesterday in pain, and this morning wearing trainers at work because it really is so sore to walk on the blisters.

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Laura wrote:Mums on Facebook whining "OMG I SOOOO CAN'T COPE WITH MY KIDS FOR 6 WEEKS!!! FFS!"

Err, you shat them out and dragged them up love, deal with it? Instead of palming your horrible monsters off on some poor teacher who needs a break much more than you do I'd think... if you can't "cope" with kids don't fucking have them.

Several have them for the £ Laura. You don't want to know how much each one's worth if you get benefits, it's ludicrous.
And yes, it does feel rather like having a shite, if you're unlucky your fannoonie and arsehole will be ripped into one so it's pretty much the same thing anyway Laughing 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Loola I DID NOT need to know that.

Poor Kate.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Geordie Nails wrote:Poorliness. Poorliness annoys me.

I have depression and hypothyroidism. I'm constantly tired and can't cope with anything. Then, at my very first smear, I get an abnormal result and need a chunk of my cervix removed. I can't go to work because the cancer scare set off my depression. And now I have suspected gallstones. What the hell?!

I have thyroid issues and depression so can sympathise with you. So sorry about the cervix - what a horrid thing to happen. At least they caught it and its a reasonably easily dealt with issue. I've actually had several friends over the years have this and its been dealt with and sorted quite quickly. Hope they sort you out quickly so you can put it behind you.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:43 pm

well thats any trace of maternal instinct I thought I might have buried deep, gone... i might focus on finding a nice man with kids and go the step mom route instead Smile

actually I quite like the honesty. So many friends refuse to discuss labour and just state that it didn't seem that bad once they saw their babies face. This I can understand, but will you recall the labour and the angels face when that 13 year old is swearing in your face calling you all sorts and smoking weed and stealing and leaving skid marks all over the toilet...

Yep no maternal instinct here Smile

Geordie, only just seen your post. So sorry to hear what your going through. I can kind of understand the depression, mine was drinking related so its maybe different. Still I understand the black cloud of it and can't be helped with other health issues. So sending you massive massive cyber hugs and Han's right, if its dealt with quickly, that will be some stress gone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Aww thanks guys *massive hugs*. I'm hoping it will be all sorted. Now waiting to be booked in for an ultrasound to look for gallstones!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 am

Geordie Nails wrote:Aww thanks guys *massive hugs*. I'm hoping it will be all sorted. Now waiting to be booked in for an ultrasound to look for gallstones!

You really are in the wars aren't you? I started reading up about those when a friend's husband had them and realised I was just asking to get them - going on a very low calorie diet then giving up and then trying low carb. I try to be abit more moderate these days.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 am

HanSpan wrote:
Geordie Nails wrote:Aww thanks guys *massive hugs*. I'm hoping it will be all sorted. Now waiting to be booked in for an ultrasound to look for gallstones!

You really are in the wars aren't you?  I started reading up about those when a friend's husband had them and realised I was just asking to get them - going on a very low calorie diet then giving up and then trying low carb.  I try to be abit more moderate these days.
Oh yeah, it brings them on if you yo-yo diet, doesn't it? They are the devil's spawn.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 am

You poor thing. My OH has gallstones and is waiting for a gall bladder removal so can understand how much pain you must be in. If it helps the pain is mostly being kept controlled by a low fat diet at the moment. Pork, fatty foods and an "off day" on the diet seem to trigger the worst pain but a low fat diet, small portions and generally eating sensibly seems to keep the pain as just niggling/being uncomfortable rather than the serious pain of attacks. Naproxen seems to ease most of the pain during an attack. Hope you get your ultrasound soon Sad
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 am

What's annoying me at the moment are the little insects flying around. I don't know what they are but they look like some kind of little wasp/bee. But they don't sting, just fly all around you like a wasp/bee and you flap around until they fly off then like some kind of ninja they sneak up and bite you! I've never even seen them this year but suddenly i've got more bites from them than i've been getting off the 14 month old OHs mum is fostering. My OH is getting them too. The bites don't even hurt, we just notice a spot of blood and the insecty flying ninjary thing flies off in to the sky, or worse still it will hover around and bite someone else. Myself and OH sat in the pool with the 14 month old a week ago and it bit OH, flapped around a bit then came and bit me! Then went on to bite another young child in the pool! The bites don't itch either... not at the time... but 2/3 days later it's like they've actually injected you with itching powder and it doesn't stop with any amount of cream or antihistamines. Then it swells. Then (as in OHs case) still 10 days later it's still itching like mad and a little red spot where it's bitten:shock: I've even got scars from these painless bites now!

What are these creatures and how do I make myself taste less yummy for them?Shocked Laughing 
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 am

I get all sorts of flying things come in, I just spray citronella oil every where - seems to deter them and smells nice.

I also think I live above a giant spider. There are just cob webs everywhere, I cleaned yesterday and they are back. The side mirror on my car - I knock the cob web off everyday and it comes back - been going on 3 weeks now. And then yesterday I notice them all over the top of the front windows.

But no spiders... I think I'm living in a horror film..
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:25 am

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:48 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Laura wrote:Mums on Facebook whining "OMG I SOOOO CAN'T COPE WITH MY KIDS FOR 6 WEEKS!!! FFS!"

Err, you shat them out and dragged them up love, deal with it? Instead of palming your horrible monsters off on some poor teacher who needs a break much more than you do I'd think... if you can't "cope" with kids don't fucking have them.

Several have them for the £ Laura.  You don't want to know how much each one's worth if you get benefits, it's ludicrous.  
And yes, it does feel rather like having a shite, if you're unlucky your fannoonie and arsehole will be ripped into one so it's pretty much the same thing anyway Laughing 

pale 
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 am

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 am

Jasmina wrote:
Wait til you have your family then are judged by these people for working- that might boil ya piss.
Did you watch the BBC programme with Nick and Margaret? A guy on Jobseekers' practically accused a mum working long hours of putting her job over her children, and that if his child asked him to stop working he would do it in a heartbeat.

I was like, missing the point much? People work all the hours god sends because they HAVE to, to support their family!!!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 am

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:36 am

Sarah, are they hoverflies? They look sort of like mini wasps, but i didn't think they bit.

I got bit for the first time ever when I was in Portugal last month. I can see why everyone tries to avoid it like the plague now...so flipping itchy.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:04 am

LOL That programme was filmed in Ipswich. I haven't watched it yet just in case i know them, but I do have it recorded.

Question for the mothers around us. How long does it take for the baby bump to 'go down' after squeezing it out. OH said when he just saw Kate on TV that he thought she 'had another one in there'!!!!! Rolling Eyes 
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:49 am

Can't remember exactly but mine took a fair few days.

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:52 am

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum