Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What annoys you?

+29
polishedpurple
geekybat
Jane
TattyScone
senta_mental
Sarah
weskers toyboy
annita008
kelpyg
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
martinsgirl
Sam
Wesker
kissmenow9
mmmmchocolate
Muffy
HanSpan
Sally Magpie
SueD
backhoe71
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
starrystarry
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
ninjablossom
Laura
33 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

What annoys you? - Page 19 Empty Re: What annoys you?

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 am

Babafette wrote:
Laura wrote:
SueD wrote:What code on it's been used? The one on the leaflet inside for the Disney points?
Yeah I'm collecting them lol. This one was brand new and sealed yet the code's been used. Grrr.
How annoying, some wanker's obviously just guessed the code. Send Disney an email and complain.

Nah you have to put in the barcode so that Disney know you're not just guessing. It's not really worth the email Laughing
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 pm

I can't even put into words how much I hate Doctor Who. I seriously wish it would vanish and be wiped from the whole world as if it never existed.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:08 pm

What a load of fuss yesterday about the announcement of the new Doctor. Rolling Eyes My brother bloody loves it.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:32 pm

I think they've created too much of a tangled mess with the characters' relationships that even the producers don't understand it any more, let alone the young target audience!
I stopped watching after David Tennant left. They must have some rule that the incoming Doctor must be less attractive than his predecessor - Ecclestone, Tennant, Weird Face, now an old timer.......
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Spiteful people annoy me. There is just no need.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 pm

The fact that my brother constantly skips work at least one day a week because he's "ill" and he makes my mum phone in sick for him. FFS he's 20!!! He is NEVER going to live in the real world, he constantly plays up to my mum as her little treasure and she lets him. He will probably still be living at home when he's 40.

I wish his work would sack him. But because he is "bank staff" he can get away with it.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I think they've created too much of a tangled mess with the characters' relationships that even the producers don't understand it any more, let alone the young target audience!
I stopped watching after David Tennant left.  They must have some rule that the incoming Doctor must be less attractive than his predecessor - Ecclestone, Tennant, Weird Face, now an old timer.......

oooh no Matt Smith defo gets more fanciable the more you watch him, wouldn't say no to his shaved head look either Cool He is a fab actor. But I did fancy all 3 after binge watching the episodes.

There is a lot of fuss which I don't get.. its a tv show, it didn't need a reality style unveiling Sad
Plus it can be any actor but if the scripts make him a joking camped up Sylvester Mccoy style - it will be crap. Its a family show, kids love it and there is no way this bloke is going to come in swearing like a mo fo - which is what lots of people seem to want based on another character he plays. Might be the end.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Matt Smith is beyond rank.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Laura wrote:The fact that my brother constantly skips work at least one day a week because he's "ill" and he makes my mum phone in sick for him. FFS he's 20!!! He is NEVER going to live in the real world, he constantly plays up to my mum as her little treasure and she lets him. He will probably still be living at home when he's 40.

I wish his work would sack him. But because he is "bank staff" he can get away with it.

ha. My brother is 33 and only worked 6 months of his life, thinks the world owes him and has never even tried to live in the real world. And totally sponges off my mom. The anger subsides after 10 years Laura.
He told me he wants to start running, so I told him get a pair of end of season trainers for £50 to make sure he doesn't damage his feet and start a training programme. He said he can't afford £50 - I told him if he got a job he could and he could get a car if he worked (he was asking me how I afforded mine, told him I've worked since I was 16...hint hint)  went over his head.. no motivation at all.

And my neighbour was telling me about her daughter who is 26, and shows no motivation to work after uni and has just moved in with her boyfriends family who play the benefit system so she's learning how to do it Sad

No Matt Smith is fit in a geeky way. End of I love you 
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:02 pm

ninjablossom wrote:
Laura wrote:The fact that my brother constantly skips work at least one day a week because he's "ill" and he makes my mum phone in sick for him. FFS he's 20!!! He is NEVER going to live in the real world, he constantly plays up to my mum as her little treasure and she lets him. He will probably still be living at home when he's 40.

ha. My brother is 33 and only worked 6 months of his life, thinks the world owes him and has never even tried to live in the real world. And totally sponges off my mom. The anger subsides after 10 years Laura.
He told me he wants to start running, so I told him get a pair of end of season trainers for £50 to make sure he doesn't damage his feet and start a training programme. He said he can't afford £50 - I told him if he got a job he could and he could get a car if he worked (he was asking me how I afforded mine, told him I've worked since I was 16...hint hint)  went over his head.. no motivation at all.

And my neighbour was telling me about her daughter who is 26, and shows no motivation to work after uni and has just moved in with her boyfriends family who play the benefit system so she's learning how to do it Sad

No Matt Smith is fit in a geeky way.  End of I love you 

I genuinely don't think my anger and hatred towards my brother will ever subside.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  TattyScone Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

If you're going to come in late to the cinema, don't stand there at the back and shout "it's too dark, I cannae see!" After the 10th time of this happening, I really was ready to smack someone! Mad 
TattyScone
TattyScone

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Going to the cinema in general annoys me. Fucking ten pound a ticket in Crawley now!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sticky Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am

Last edited by Sticky on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:05 am

My brother quit uni after a year and has barely left the house since. Plays World of Warcraft all night. And I can barely work due to illness but that doesn't stop me hating myself for not being a functioning member of society while my dad goes to work all day. My brother and I have the most amazing parents ever who let us live with them.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:28 am

I'm not working at the moment because I was made redundant, then I got so fed up with being rejected/ignored for job after job that I stopped trying. But I don't claim for anything and I don't ask my parents for anything either.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 am

Laura wrote:I'm not working at the moment because I was made redundant, then I got so fed up with being rejected/ignored for job after job that I stopped trying. But I don't claim for anything and I don't ask my parents for anything either.
Sad That stinks. I used to use Reed to jobsearch and on that site you can see how many other people have applied for the same job - some jobs had 100+ applicants after the first day. Makes you realise just how tough it is.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 am

are all these brothers younger?

I just don't get it. If my brother actually made an effort to work but was just out of work, or he had some inclination to even try something anything.. it wouldn't be as bad. But he refused jobs locally because he wanted to work in an art gallery? wtf??
He wouldn't sign on as it was beneath him - until my dad actually threatened to kick him out. And then he discovered they just pay him and if he says he's looking they never check. I tried signing on 2 years ago...I left it 2 weeks after I came back to the UK, and because I delayed whilst I was going to interviews I was rejected and told the system wasn't for people like me i.e. had worked and could find my own job. Yet my brother gets away with it and doesn't pay rent and still borrows cash of my pensioner mother. Evil or Very Mad 

Okay Laura, maybe the anger doesn't subside. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

theres a word in Japanese for people like this who opt out of society and play computer games.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 am

Well my brother is 22. I also had a fiancé the same age as me, 25, who seems to be exactly like your brother ninjablossom (and also borrows off his pensioner mother) except that he doesn't have any higher ambition of a dream job, he's just a scrounger who thinks it's unreasonable to go to the library every day to look for jobs.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am

Yeah mine is 2 years younger.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 am

Laura wrote:Going to the cinema in general annoys me. Fucking ten pound a ticket in Crawley now!

You should come and try Dover cinema Laura - it's like sitting in someone's front room, the screen is about as big as a large telly, and you're generally sitting with people you know. They still have a counter in the auditorium (if you can call it that) selling sweets etc. It's about £3 a ticket and is a wholly unique experience Laughing 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Laura wrote:Going to the cinema in general annoys me. Fucking ten pound a ticket in Crawley now!

You should come and try Dover cinema Laura - it's like sitting in someone's front room, the screen is about as big as a large telly, and you're generally sitting with people you know.  They still have a counter in the auditorium (if you can call it that) selling sweets etc. It's about £3 a ticket and is a wholly unique experience Laughing 

Haha that does sound... special Very Happy we do have a cinema here in East Grinstead but it's very small and only shows about 4 films at a time, so normally have to go to Crawley where it costs about £3 more (cos it's a Cineworld) and you have to pay the petrol or bus fare Rolling Eyes 
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:33 am

We're going to see Despicable Me 2 tomorrow - £10 for of us Smile We have a theatre/cinema in town which is now doing 2 for 1 Tuesdays - bargain Smile Next Tuesday we're seeing Monsters University
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 am

I've lost a needle. Now the flat resembles a really boring game of minesweeper.
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 am

Grrrrrr, those irritating thin bits of ribbon that they sew into the armpits of clothes so that they don't fall off the hangers. Then when you try to wear the damn top you strangle yourself.....
SNIP!!!!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Grrrrrr, those irritating thin bits of ribbon that they sew into the armpits of clothes so that they don't fall off the hangers.  Then when you try to wear the damn top you strangle yourself.....
SNIP!!!!!

gah!! I cut them all out too Loola, they just hang out of the armpits and make you look like a wanker.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum