Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste

+3
starrystarry
Wesker
JackieP
7 posters

Go down

Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste Empty Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste

Post  JackieP Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:07 am

Apparently, so I've just heard on Twitter, you can get a free red Nails Inc. polish with a tube of Colgate (I think whitening toothpaste but not sure) in Boots. Just in case anyone was interested. Smile
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste Empty Re: Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste

Post  Wesker Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:18 am

Toothpaste and nail polish? scratch 
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste Empty Re: Free Nails Inc with Colgate toothpaste

Post  JackieP Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 am

Yeah I don't quite get the connection either Wesker, lol. But I'm not going to complain at a free bottle of polish as I'd use the toothpaste. Smile
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  starrystarry Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 am

JackieP wrote:Yeah I don't quite get the connection either Wesker, lol.  But I'm not going to complain at a free bottle of polish as I'd use the toothpaste.  Smile
Don't get them mixed up though Laughing 
starrystarry
starrystarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 am

That's weird but a good deal!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 pm

starrystarry wrote:
JackieP wrote:Yeah I don't quite get the connection either Wesker, lol.  But I'm not going to complain at a free bottle of polish as I'd use the toothpaste.  Smile
Don't get them mixed up though Laughing 
New trend, painted teeth? Maybe not. Very Happy
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 am

I needed new toothpaste!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 am

I wonder if OH will be suspicious if I buy Colgate instead of Aquafresh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:57 am

Babafette wrote:I wonder if OH will be suspicious if I buy Colgate instead of Aquafresh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's always worth a shot! Very Happy

I took a trip to boots today, the same shade of red is in both a gloss and a metallic, so I obviously had to buy two tubes of Colgate. Hope the whitening works, lol.
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 am

JackieP wrote:I took a trip to boots today, the same shade of red is in both a gloss and a metallic, so I obviously had to buy two tubes of Colgate.
That goes without saying........ Wink Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 am

I don't like colgate or ever wear red polish, but I did have a look... The polish bottles say "for use on nails only" on them which made me laugh Very Happy
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:21 am

I actually managed to walk past this deal in Boots today. They only had the metallic red in stock and I didn't think it was anything special. Shocked 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down