Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey Compare?

+7
Sarah
Geordie Nails
Babafette
shoppingaddict
Sally Magpie
Laura
SueD
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Survey Compare? - Page 2 Empty Re: Survey Compare?

Post  Sarah Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 pm

If you go on MSE in the 'up your income' board there's probably a thread about it offering referral links Wink
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:03 am

I might start doing something like this as well, could definitely do with the income boost!
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 am

I've managed to get £6 so far (enough for a nail polish!!!) but find I don't qualify for many of the surveys then I end up losing heart, otherwise I really would sit here all night doing them.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:31 am

I used to earn loads of money through Quidco ( and i mean £100's cos of a glitch) but once you've signed up for all the freebies it runs dry Crying or Very sad 
I've done some of the survey sites but gets a bit boring after a while Neutral 
I also did the one (forgot what its called) where you had an ad on your website and earned £5 a month (x2 websites) that was a nice little earner Very Happy 
You need to look on MSE cos all the money making things will be on there, i need to get into it again after i've moved. New address means i can register with new sites Smile 
Used to do the free bingo on Gala too and won £70 once bounce 

I did take advantage of a lot of the schemes (multiple email address, fake address, spare mobile numbers etc) there's plenty of opportunities out there if you're willing to put in a bit of work and havent got a guilty conscience Wink
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 am

I used to use Pinecone as well, but they stopped sending me things a few years ago. I've stopped doing them now really, but I also did One Poll - you only get like 5-20p per survey but they literally take like 2 minutes. I only got about £40 a year, but it was basically for doing nothing. Lightspeed is good as well, but I've completely forgotten what it's called now...you can get a pay out after every £5 and each survey is about £1.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 am

I'm currently on Swagbucks and iPoll. I maybe make £5 per month on Swagbucks but struck lucky with a series of daily surveys on iPoll and made £50 in a month although I doubt I'll be able to repeat that success any time soon.

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 am

Laura wrote:
Babafette wrote:I use cashback sites for shopping and I do lots of surveys for various companies and it makes me a little bit on the side (several hundreds over the years). If anybody wants a referral link for any of the survey panels I am happy to post them. Very Happy 
Yes please Babs Smile
YouGov is one of the better sites I'm a member of, but be aware that you have to earn £50.00 with them before you can claim a payment.

This is my referral link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you join, you will receive a 100 points welcome bonus and I will receive 200 bonus points once you have completed six surveys. Smile 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum