Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best reliable online perfume seller?

3 posters

Go down

Best reliable online perfume seller? Empty Best reliable online perfume seller?

Post  kissmenow9 Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry, this is a bit OT Surprised

I want to get my BF a bottle of Hugo Boss (original, silver cap) eau de toilette for Christmas, but I can't really afford to spend £35 on it :/ The cheapest I've found so far is £31.50 for the 50ml spray cap bottle, but it was in a gift set and is pointless as he won't use the other bits with it.

Where should I look online? I want to avoid ebay because you never know what you're getting.
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Best reliable online perfume seller? Empty Re: Best reliable online perfume seller?

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I've just googled and Asda seem to have it for £28! Its £2.95 delivery or you can collect for free if there's one near you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or there's feelunique for £29.83 but with free delivery.

I did Hugo Boss in the shopping search and got lots of options - if you do that then pick the one that's third down (ignoring the beige ad bit at the top) and click the compare prices button on the right under the £23 you get a list that has some US places so not much use but plenty of others, all around the £30 or a bit less mark.

HTH

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Best reliable online perfume seller? Empty Re: Best reliable online perfume seller?

Post  kissmenow9 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 pm

HanSpan wrote:I've just googled and Asda seem to have it for £28! Its £2.95 delivery or you can collect for free if there's one near you.

or there's feelunique for £29.83 but with free delivery.

I did Hugo Boss in the shopping search and got lots of options - if you do that then pick the one that's third down (ignoring the beige ad bit at the top) and click the compare prices button on the right under the £23 you get a list that has some US places so not much use but plenty of others, all around the £30 or a bit less mark.

HTH
Yay, thanks! No Asda close to me but there's one near my Mums work Very Happy
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

I always use CheapSmells when I buy perfume or aftershave as they always tend to be cheaper and delivery is free.

They have the original 50ml Hugo Boss for £29.75 here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope that helps. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down