Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer

2 posters

Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer Empty OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 am

BuyaPowa are keeping me very busy today! Laughing The OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis ia now live on BuyaPowa for another 35 hours here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The set includes Don't Pretzel My Buttons (honey beige creme), Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! (blackened olive creme), Unfor-Greta-bly Blue (blue shimmer) and Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs (purple shimmer). There are 49 sets left, currently priced at £10.50 with £1.95 delivery charge, but if there are enough co-buyers the price will drop to £7.50 plus P&P.

I must admit I'm a bit tempted by this one! As in previous posts, please note that the URL is my referral link. I hope this helps someone. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer

Post  kissmenow9 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 am

Normally I don't bother with minis... but OMG, I have to have it. Very Happy
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis for £7.50 - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfs looks really lovely. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down