Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please? Empty Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please?

Post  Babafette Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I know this seems like a really dumb thing to ask, but I have spotted a Barry M Mushroom polish reduced to 50p in my local Superdrug. I thought it was reduced simply because the polish had leaked all over the side of the bottle, however on opening it I realised there is actually no brush in the lid.........! Suspect

I'm tempted to buy it as several ladies have commented that Barry M polish is good for stamping, but I can't see how I will be able to use it without a brush! clown

Any suggestions welcome.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please? Empty Re: Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please?

Post  Sarah Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 am

Babafette wrote:but I can't see how I will be able to use it without a brush! clown

Any suggestions welcome.

Dribble it on to paper as if you're going to use it for dotting and use a small paintbrush instead? Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please? Empty Re: Anyone got a spare Barry M lid please?

Post  Babafette Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:09 am

xoxo wrote:Dribble it on to paper as if you're going to use it for dotting and use a small paintbrush instead? Laughing
I guess I could just dip a small paintbrush in it for stamping. Surprised
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down