Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now.....

+10
ninjablossom
Princess Sossidge
Jasmina
RainbowNails
TarasTalons
Wesker
mmmmchocolate
shoppingaddict
Jane
LoolaBeanbag
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now..... Empty Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now.....

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Just sems to be the yellow and pink at the mo, £3.99 each but they're not 3 for 2. Still free delivery though, but I think I'm going to hold out for the blue one!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Not technically a grabbit, but I know some of you were very keen to get hold of them).
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on these but I found this:
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now..... Empty Re: Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now.....

Post  Jane Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

I'd pick the crap out of those Embarassed
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now..... Empty Re: Superdrug have a couple of the Barry M textures online now.....

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

I've been using the liquid sands as lip exfoliators Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Shame they aren't on 3 for 2!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Shame they're only doing pastels! I much prefer darks - can't be doing with anything too girlie Smile
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I've been using the liquid sands as lip exfoliators Laughing

It took me a few minutes to work that out, i thought you were putting the polish on your lips Neutral

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

I'm more excited to get my grubby mitts on the gellys than the textured cos I can make textured polish myself, but I bet I succumb by the end of the week and buy them! Embarassed

TarasTalons

http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 am

*Wesker* wrote:

It took me a few minutes to work that out, i thought you were putting the polish on your lips Neutral

This made my day! haha Shocked Laughing Very Happy

TarasTalons

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 am

TarasTalons wrote:
*Wesker* wrote:

This made my day! haha Shocked Laughing Very Happy

Trouble is, if I thought it would make me look gorgeous I probably would!!!!! Laughing

I find it veeeerrry relaaaaaxing to rub the sands on my nail across my lips, and it reminded me of the lipscuff from Body Shop!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 am

I really dont like the colours of those or the new gellys as they are just too pale for me and I dont really do pastels.
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am

RainbowNails wrote:I really dont like the colours of those or the new gellys as they are just too pale for me and I dont really do pastels.

They are quite vibrant on the nail but not that great at stamping, the previous batch seemed better.
Had a failed mani earlier so had to change it again Evil or Very Mad

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Sossidge Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

I did post it on my blog thread, but 17 have released some of these too, and the colours are more suited I think. I have got the Barry M ones and I don't think I like them as much, the colours are too girly with the effect I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A million swatches here :
Princess Sossidge
Princess Sossidge

http://www.nuthinbutanailthing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks Sossidge, I agree that these create a better overall effect - the black in particular. Off to the town at the weekend then.......sigh... Rolling Eyes
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 am

I quite like 17 blue - but agreed how would you use these for nail art...that needs some thought.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

The 17 ones are much more like it! Might get just one...
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

ninjajane wrote:I quite like 17 blue - but agreed how would you use these for nail art...that needs some thought.

Studs or diamantes or skulls like the over priced nails inc
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

I think I actually prefer the Barry M pastel colours just because it is an unexpected combination with the effect.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 am

You could make just paint on a heart or something in the textured polish, or do half moons of a normal polish with the textured one over the rest of the nail?
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 am

All four textured polish colours are now online on 2 for £6 with free delivery. I must admit I'm tempted! Embarassed
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 am

I caved and bought two if the Gellys and one textured one! I'm glad I did but now I want the other shades!

TarasTalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 am

I went into Superdrug today and bought Ridley Road and Atlantic Road. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 am

I got Ridley Road too, it's so pretty!

TarasTalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

Yes, I think it looks a bit like China Glaze For Audrey - reminds me of the Tiffany boxes. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am

Me too! I have so many ideas how to use it for nail art!

TarasTalons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am

I bought the pink and green yesterday. I don't know why I did it...I didn't like the look of them from swatches, and I think they're even uglier in real life lol. Oh well! More free nail polish for my sister.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next