Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer

+2
Muffy
Babafette
6 posters

Go down

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer Empty OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 am

BuyaPowa have another 30 sets of the Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection live here for just one day only this time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The set includes Get Your Number, a cool matte blue with opalescent silver sparkle; The Impossible, a matte red-pink with silver and pink sparkle (and star shaped pieces of glitter!); Stay The Night, a rich black with vibrant red-pink sparkle and Can't Let Go, a matte blue-toned purple with blue, silver and purple sparkle. There are still 23 hours to go and each set is currently priced at £9.50 with £1.95 delivery charge, but the price should drop to £6.50 plus P&P if there are enough co-buyers. This set sold out within two hours the first time it was listed.

As in previous posts, please note that the URL is my referral link. I hope this helps someone. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 am

Many thanks to whoever bought this set using my referral link. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Collection for £6.50 plus P&P - Limited Time Offer

Post  Muffy Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:29 am

I just got an email about this and went to buy, but I saw your name on the leader board so I came here to follow your link. You have two referrals now. Very Happy

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 am

Thanks very much Muffy, much appreciated. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  star_struck Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 am

That would be me Smile Been wanting these for ages, but missed the previous ones.
star_struck
star_struck

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 am

Isn't this alot cheaper than last time?!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 am

Thanks very much star_struck! Very Happy

I am actually currently first on the leaderboard, but I'm betting I still won't win. Someone else will surely sneak it at the last minute.... Neutral
shoppingaddict wrote:Isn't this alot cheaper than last time?!
A couple of quid. I think the first batch was £8.50 and the second batch was £7.50.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

As expected, even though I bought in 3 buyers first somebody else with 3 buyers is now in the lead. It doesn't seem to be based on who signed up to share first either as that didn't work in my favour a previous time. I really don't understand how it works. No
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 am

OMG, I'm actually top of the leaderboard again with two hours to go. affraid Thanks so much to all four ladies who have purchased using my referral link, I'm very grateful. Very Happy

Fingers crossed I might actually win something for the first time!
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 am

Babafette wrote:OMG, I'm actually top of the leaderboard again with two hours to go. affraid Thanks so much to all four ladies who have purchased using my referral link, I'm very grateful. Very Happy

Fingers crossed I might actually win something for the first time!

Ohhh good luck!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 am

Thanks shoppingaddict, I'm still in the lead at the moment with just under half an hour to go. However, I'm not getting my hopes up too much as the co-buy hasn't sold out and there's still time to be pipped to the post. Neutral
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:43 am

How many are left?!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 am

Six, so no doubt if I were to win they would probably refuse to stump up because it didn't sell out. 18 minutes left......... pale
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 am

I was top of the leader board for something on there once but they didn't sell out so I didn't win it. Evil or Very Mad

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 am

Well I won but I haven't heard anything so I assume they won't be awarding me the set. Crying or Very sad
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Babafette wrote:Well I won but I haven't heard anything so I assume they won't be awarding me the set. Crying or Very sad

Probably not- I think they are quite strict on the sold out conditions being met. Loads of buyapowa don't sell out.
Did you register to buy as well?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Jasmina wrote:Probably not- I think they are quite strict on the sold out conditions being met. Loads of buyapowa don't sell out. Did you register to buy as well?
No, I'm trying to cut back on buying polish at the moment, though I doubt it would have made a difference anyway. It would have been nice to win though. Neutral
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:41 am

I wonder if you have to buy - I got a free set once and I'm sure it hadn't sold out but I had purchased, I just didn't get charged.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down