Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scentsational Perfumes offers - £1 off or £20% off

Go down

Scentsational Perfumes offers - £1 off or £20% off  Empty Scentsational Perfumes offers - £1 off or £20% off

Post  Ellie Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 am

Just so's you know, I don't work for / have anything to do with this company! I just love a good offer ha Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Has an offer at checkout where you can receive £1 off when you like on Facebook, or 20% off with the code GIFT20. I think this is a mother's day deal but I'm not 100% sure. I know that the code for 20% doesn't work for sale items. Ooo, and free delivery too as standard.

From what I can see, they mainly stock W7 varnishes in lots of colours, including some glitters, which I am yet to try out, so I couldn't tell you what the quality is like! Their colour representation doesn't look great so I'd recommend googling for swatches before you buy.

Let me know if you order anything, I'd love to know if W7 is a good brand to add to the ever growing collection!

Ellie

Back to top Go down

Scentsational Perfumes offers - £1 off or £20% off  Empty Re: Scentsational Perfumes offers - £1 off or £20% off

Post  Ellie Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 am

Just realised this is in the wrong section, sorry guys!

Ellie

Back to top Go down