Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes.

+3
stationaryace
Babafette
Lain
7 posters

Go down

Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes. Empty Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes.

Post  Lain Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You have to sign up to 3 months worth of Glamour magazine for £1 via direct debit. Just cancel the direct debit after getting the free OPI polishes! If not, it will renew every 6 months for £9. Colours are I Eat Mainly Lobster and San Tan-Tonio.

Seems too good to be true... I've signed up anyway and will cancel once I get the polishes in the post, I'll report back!
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes. Empty Re: Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes.

Post  Babafette Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:03 am

Thanks for posting this Lain. Do you definitely get the polishes just for signing up for 3 issues for £1.00? I can't see any Terms & Conditions to check the small print. Suspect
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes. Empty Re: Buy 3 issues of GLAMOUR magazine for £1 and get 2 free OPI polishes.

Post  stationaryace Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 am

last time I did this with Glamour I ended up with substituted products as the original offer had been "so popular" it ran out Rolling Eyes Sceptic in me didn't quite believe that but can't argue with freebies.

I'm sure I ended up in a longer contract with them so I would defo check the cancellation policy in the T&Cs first.
stationaryace
stationaryace

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:32 am

A most excellent spot Lain!
Unfortunately I don't trust myself to cancel on time Sleep , but was definitely tempted, thank you!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

T&C seems very vague, and in the confirmation email they stated that my 'products' would arrive within 28 days, but weren't any clearer. I'm fine to cancel the subscription at any time, it just states that if I cancel before the 3 months is up I don't get the remaining month/s I paid £1 for. I am pretty sceptical too, but I'm more than happy to take the risk for only £1. I've put a reminder in my phone to cancel the subscription though as I know I'll forget otherwise (which I'm guessing is what they want with these offers).

Either way I shall keep you updated, I don't know how long this offer is on but hopefully it will still be on if/when I do get the polishes, so you will be able to take advantage of it.
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

My polishes arrived today! Very Happy And I cancelled the direct debit with no problems.
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 am

Wow, that's brilliant! Was it the stated colours too?

Thanks Lain, I think I'll go for it now. Very Happy Did you do the credit card or bank account payment option?
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 am

Yep! Very Happy It was the stated colours. I'm really impressed that they arrived in a week! I had some doubts as £1 doesn't even cover p&p! I used the bank account payment option.
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:17 am

Thanks, that's what I was thinking of doing. I should be able to cancel the Direct Debit easily using online banking then. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:48 am

Just bought this too. Very Happy

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 am

All done! Fingers crossed I get my polishes as quickly as you Lain. Smile Thanks again.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  martinsgirl Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 am

Mine came in a week too Very Happy not colours I would normally go for but couldn't pass up OPIs for a pound haha
martinsgirl
martinsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  TarasTalons Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 am

I got my polishes today! Yay Smile I love them both and can't wait to use them!

TarasTalons

http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 am

TarasTalons wrote:I got my polishes today! Yay Smile I love them both and can't wait to use them!
So did mine. Very Happy

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 pm

So glad this worked out for everyone! Very Happy
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 am

My polishes arrived safely. I'll wait for them to take the initial £1.00 from my bank account and then cancel the Direct Debit online. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 pm

I was just wondering whether any of the other ladies who took advantage of the Glamour offer actually notified them when you cancelled the Direct Debit?

In the agreement it says:

"You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us."

I have read on various sites (including banking sites and MSE) that if you don't inform the company with whom you set up the Direct Debit of cancellation they may still attempt to debit your account.

I emailed them today just in case so thought I would give everyone else a heads up. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down