Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green

+4
TattyScone
SueD
Sam
Babafette
8 posters

Go down

Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green Empty Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green

Post  Babafette Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 am

I spotted these two in an email from Nails Inc the other day and thought I'd share them as I recall there are lots of you on here who adore green.

The first is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The set is £18.00 and includes a full coverage emerald green glitter pot, a full size Queen Victoria Street glossy emerald polish, application tray and dusting brush.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a limited edition emerald green glitter polish which is only available online for £12.00.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this is useful. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green Empty Re: Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green

Post  Sam Thu May 02, 2013 5:07 am

Ooooooh! Battersea's lovely Smile I did get 7 Nails Inc polishes the other day though...must not spend any more money...
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green Empty Re: Nails Inc newbies for the ladies who love green

Post  SueD Thu May 02, 2013 5:08 am

Useful ??? It's temptation more like! Love the look of Battersea but not loving the thought of paying £12 for it ...
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  TattyScone Thu May 02, 2013 5:11 am

Looks nice! Very Happy
TattyScone
TattyScone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Thu May 02, 2013 5:29 am

I love that. But I hate Nails inc Sad
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 6:39 am

Think I might wait for a dupe, I like Nails inc but I very rarely buy it full price.
I haven't tried their glitter kits, prefer going it myself and save a fortune.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 am

SueD wrote:Useful ??? It's temptation more like! Love the look of Battersea but not loving the thought of paying £12 for it ...

Snap! Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Thu May 02, 2013 11:48 am

looks really cute Smile
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
SueD wrote:Useful ??? It's temptation more like! Love the look of Battersea but not loving the thought of paying £12 for it ...
Snap! Very Happy
Sorry ladies, I like to share. Embarassed Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down